Question: Why is Lumy always taking the leader spot?

Steezo

2 hours ago, Rumaki said:

steezo never tired of clowning

Nah not a clown i'm a real champ that seeking for justice and ready to beat your Lumy with all my honest.

Not ready for Rain yet but im searching for the justice and the challenge in the place i can get it.

Lumy isnt a threat and i dont think he deserve the spot no offense.

Positions have always been rigged and ran by cliques in Nin.

Then the same people in said positions lock down gameplay unless you pay them. It’s p2p in a f2p game. 

@Ueda Let people have enough power to contest leadership positions OR

add in-game ways to make it bearable against them. 

(i.e. moving organizations spawns. Adding a lengthy mission to become a ‘hero’ and re-enter the village)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Seifer said:

Positions have always been rigged and ran by cliques in Nin.

Then the same people in said positions lock down gameplay unless you pay them. It’s p2p in a f2p game. 

@Ueda Let people have enough power to contest leadership positions OR

add in-game ways to make it bearable against them. 

(i.e. moving organizations spawns. Adding a lengthy mission to become a ‘hero’ and re-enter the village)

What a great suggestion thank you to support my point

On 5/16/2021 at 11:08 PM, Luffytaro said:

That's what im searching for.

Who gave Lumy the privilege to take a charge why there was not a fight for it before?

but lumy isnt a akatsuki leader where is a point of this convo
@Mubo is

2 hours ago, Lord Shen said:

guys i just started playing this an hour back. And i was at level 6. This guy Luffytaro Kills me right after i get a scroll drop from a larve.

This is a harassing world i did not something against the terms and why u come with it to this convo no sense.. 

17 hours ago, Shoichi said:

Every title should be challengeable. Especially the Akatsuki title even Erox agreed on this.

idk what you guys want he said he can challenge steezo or probably any of you just pay him fee 

Before to get to akat to challenge anyone you had to pay 10k fee FOR spar trial rory probably wont even rp orgs. Rp orgs are Rp orgs that's all the leader make rules especially in orgs like akat which are totally monarchy 

8 hours ago, Sukki said:

idk what you guys want he said he can challenge steezo or probably any of you just pay him fee 

Before to get to akat to challenge anyone you had to pay 10k fee FOR spar trial rory probably wont even rp orgs. Rp orgs are Rp orgs that's all the leader make rules especially in orgs like akat which are totally monarchy 

Screenshot_392.png

On 16/05/2021 at 2:44 PM, ana primal said:

well rp wise lumy ws leader and dona  and sparkzz told evebody long ago they aint going akatuski many times because they cant be leaders again becuase by rp rule you can be leader only one so him being leader again is rp wise rule breaking but beside that nobody really care akatuski are no longer relevant anymore to be honest ppl hardly see the around .

If we're going rp wise in naruto when minato died the 3rd hokage returned to office I'm certain akatsuki leader could do the same if jahiko or what ever his name is were to return from the grave maybe lumy was left as leader because the previous leader didn't see anyone else than a pass leader suitable at the time

1 hour ago, Wanheda said:

If we're going rp wise in naruto when minato died the 3rd hokage returned to office I'm certain akatsuki leader could do the same if jahiko or what ever his name is were to return from the grave maybe lumy was left as leader because the previous leader didn't see anyone else than a pass leader suitable at the time

akatsuki isnt a village but a org.