Howdy Ello

Toshio

So Howdy Ello (My British cowboy words of greeting)  my actual name is Dustin, I'm pretty lazy with actual work and just muffed my way through school and managed to pass without doing any HW. Ima boss like that..I passed with mostly C's and D's though.. Anyhow, I'm an avid gamer, been gaming on just video games in general since I was 10. I'm now 21. I usually spend a lot of my time on my xbox playing games, though not as much recently because I'm broke and have like 3 games all of which I've pretty much played out. Yes I have live. Gamertag is GameMasterDK, and I'm much better with a controller in my hand fighting and shooting that I am on a keyboard. lol Umm let's see what else is their to say..Ah Yes, I have no life lol. People say I need to get a life, and I always say, I have one just not in the real world. lol I like to joke a lot, I also like to bitch a lot, but it's only when I'm angry and it usually passes over after a few minutes or so. I have no real 'big' dreams in real life, I would like to be a comedian but I don't know where to start or even begin. Umm lets see..what else can I jump to..Ah, I'm from the US, South Carolina to be staty. 

I found this from another Naruto forum I'm on and thought the game looked nice and someone said you have to register to read the dev logs..so here I am. lol I read the Naruto manga every week and don't watch the anime, I use to but stopped and started reading the manga because well...I like to be ahead... lol I might eventually start watching the anime again but it will probably be when Naruto is completely finished Manga wise. Umm..let's see what else...umm..Yea thats about all I can think of right now. Feel free to ask me questions and I might answer them back. lol

So Howdy Ello (My British cowboy words of greeting)  my actual name is Dustin, I'm pretty lazy with actual work and just muffed my way through school and managed to pass without doing any HW. Ima boss like that..I passed with mostly C's and D's though.. Anyhow, I'm an avid gamer, been gaming on just video games in general since I was 10. I'm now 21. I usually spend a lot of my time on my xbox playing games, though not as much recently because I'm broke and have like 3 games all of which I've pretty much played out. Yes I have live. Gamertag is GameMasterDK, and I'm much better with a controller in my hand fighting and shooting that I am on a keyboard. lol Umm let's see what else is their to say..Ah Yes, I have no life lol. People say I need to get a life, and I always say, I have one just not in the real world. lol I like to joke a lot, I also like to bitch a lot, but it's only when I'm angry and it usually passes over after a few minutes or so. I have no real 'big' dreams in real life, I would like to be a comedian but I don't know where to start or even begin. Umm lets see..what else can I jump to..Ah, I'm from the US, South Carolina to be staty. 

I found this from another Naruto forum I'm on and thought the game looked nice and someone said you have to register to read the dev logs..so here I am. lol I read the Naruto manga every week and don't watch the anime, I use to but stopped and started reading the manga because well...I like to be ahead... lol I might eventually start watching the anime again but it will probably be when Naruto is completely finished Manga wise. Umm..let's see what else...umm..Yea thats about all I can think of right now. Feel free to ask me questions and I might answer them back. lol

Yes. Yes I did.

And welcome aboard.. Again!~