Advance mastery is coming next theory

antar86

Disclaimer: I am not making this post with a 100% guarantee that advance will come this is just a theory that I Was talking about with my friend so don't take it seriously also for the upset players that think advance didn't come out after all these years and think there was no update to the game just look at the update logs lot's of work is done that is so amazing and now there is a lot more to do. Advance is cool but that doesn't mean that everything else the developer worked on is meaningless.

I found some clues that made me think that advance might be coming next The following are some of the points I found interesting.

All things are done in the list and next being the LVL 70 arc

All the updates are done that were mentioned in this also we got so many more updates, not in this post revolving around LVL 50-60 like worlds bosses.

Screenshot_1.png.3922b83f6b37161db795bda2617a46cc.png

Naturally, the next update will be focused on LVL 70 but see LVL 70 is also when advance comes out so if LVL 70 comes advance will too.

The new client almost done

The new client is one of the major steps needed to easily add more and bigger updates easily and faster than before when a new client is done and everyone has it they can publish and implement advanced mastery easily.

Serias working on New Advance Jutsu 

we already got so many Jutsu prepared and so many more being made by @Serias that was shown it doesn't make sense to make so many Jutsu if the advanced mastery is not the focus also having so many Jutsu prepared and all this content and ready to be pushed out.

Screenshot_1.png.364ca962f5edde48e7d6df2c4d83fc51.png

(More jutsu shown on other video and some GM command with new advance command like kicking someoen from event having a new advance jutsu animation)

Stronger Weapons 

We all complain about strong weapons that were added with the land of iron and raid bosses but if we think about it they all seem to be a preparation for advanced mastery meta and for Jutsu that will come out with it.

2028852376_flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.8201e365683e5fc239532b8eb29a7d0d.jpg

• Like 3