How do I add ninja profile?

Light

Mine is ready too , if you want check it .

You can't be Kakashi, our storyline takes place 300 years in the future or somewhere about that :p

well if it's come this, check mine too

I think it's time someone made a topic or a special place for this on the forums

Yours lacks pictures :3

Aw. What about Noble and I's?

I said one of the best :) yours is really neat. But the music is loud xD

• Like 1

Mine isn't finished yet, but if you guys would read over what I have I'd appreciate it. I don't wanna come off a cliché or Mary sue like. Also, could you clarify graduation age for us Rory? Is it still 12? I also stole your template Thactor I hope that's alright.

Mine isn't finished yet, but if you guys would read over what I have I'd appreciate it. I don't wanna come off a cliché or Mary sue like. Also, could you clarify graduation age for us Rory? Is it still 12? I also stole your template Thactor I hope that's alright.

I think this depends on each player

In the Naruto anime/manga there were geniuses who graduated really early like Kakashi and Itachi

and the opposite of genius like Naruto, that old guy from the chuunin exam, Kabuto )

Some people have a life so they could choose to take it slow with the ninja world as to also give attention to other things... etc.