How do I add ninja profile?

Light

Hey!

If you're talking about Biography (for RP) I'm pretty sure someone (Rory) said that a topic should be made later on where all Biographies would be posted.

If not : my profile>>edit my profile>>profile settings>>profile information (Edit my About Me page)

should we already start creating those bios of ours?

Yeah, you can go ahead! But you should start with simple backgrounds, and not expand into what jutsus you have, because you won't know what will be available eventually.  

Do we have to do a Bio? Or is that part a required thing? Not a big RP person.

You don't have to :) But if you participate in RPE in future, you'll need atleast a basic one.

just do like a little bio on what your character was like pre-academy for now until you know the details of what exactly he/she will be like

pre-academy?? shit... I wanted to add something much greater... not how I walked in diapers 

I still think it would be better/easier to just have a forum section for bios, where everyone would just make a thread for each of their characters. The section would be divided into to subsections categorized by rank, E-Rank, D-Rank, etc. We'd be able to critique each others' writing and if there are stuff that shouldn't be there like having MS or 3 releases before the game has even released, rather than PMing such things. It would also be easier to keep up-to-date on bios by allowing us to bump threads with what was updated.

• Like 4

I still think it would be better/easier to just have a forum section for bios, where everyone would just make a thread for each of their characters. The section would be divided into to subsections categorized by rank, E-Rank, D-Rank, etc. We'd be able to critique each others' writing and if there are stuff that shouldn't be there like having MS or 3 releases before the game has even released, rather than PMing such things. It would also be easier to keep up-to-date on bios by allowing us to bump threads with what was updated.

Support

Use your forum profiles for bios, then make a forum topic and link it. Make accumulative posts which list profiles of all Leaf, Kiri characters etc. by rank. I don't want people's characters to be a forum topic. I want them to own an identity, that's why they belong in the profile. If you have a clan, just organize yourselves with a topic and I'll pin it. As long as its legit RP and fits into the world fine.

Same here... i support this

@Rory it would be good to discuss a bit the bio before adding it to the profile