Server Changes and Maintenance

Seth

I know there is a reason the server is down. I am just expressing how excited I am about the game and that it is wonderful to see dedicated devs working on it :) 

Oh! well i was picking it up the wrong way then. x) I'm sure they're working pretty hard to get the Server back up. :3c

• Like 1

Oh! well i was picking it up the wrong way then. x) I'm sure they're working pretty hard to get the Server back up. :3c

Its all good. I'm just overly excited XD. I just got this feeling this game is going to be big <3 Kinda feel bad for byond games now LOL

Its all good. I'm just overly excited XD. I just got this feeling this game is going to be big <3 Kinda feel bad for byond games now LOL

I told all my byond friends on NFF, about this game, some were hating but most of them actually came to forums and made an account and also replied to the topic I made about ex byond players. I actually got a NFF admin to join.

I told all my byond friends on NFF, about this game, some were hating but most of them actually came to forums and made an account and also replied to the topic I made about ex byond players. I actually got a NFF admin to join.

Damn it! Your already unkillable now your going to have an army behind! gg I surrender xD

i hope everything is ok.

may i ask how long it's gonna take to fix the problem?, for the last 13 hours i chack the game every 30min, i would love to know estimated time (i don't care how long i just need actual time).

i play the game more then year ago (we did some test), what's the cap level?, is there new weapons? (last one cost 10k i remember), is there new Quests?

i use to pvp alot and grinding the Wolves :<

keep up the good work, can't wait <3

I have an idea how about stfu :) 

Same here bruh , i wish they would host a server on the side , but i know we just have to be patient , its like their teasing us LOL xD

So didnt know there were hypocrite pricks here. I was nice giving a suggestion for everyone to be happy to get trash talked.

seth do you know when the servers are going to be up

We have people working on fixing it, I will announce when it comes back up. Not going to give any estimates right now. I don't want to try to bring it back up and have people get rolled back again.

• Like 2

So didnt know there were hypocrite pricks here. I was nice giving a suggestion for everyone to be happy to get trash talked.

Are you dumb, lol That's not being a hypocrite that's understanding both sides of the situation. You're probably like 10 years old so I don't expect much out of you. Surprised you can spell hypocrite