Server Changes and Maintenance

Seth

The game is currently in an ALPHA state which means the server might have some unexpected downtime while we fix bugs or deal with issues on the game, If you are not happy with that i suggest you leave for a couple of weeks and then come back and try again

• Like 1

It is technically not launch, but it is to make it up for my event I did last night. Not sure what I am going to do yet, it will happen randomly though. No planned events of any sort.

:C But I was on hawk too during that event, sadly a eu user so would I miss it?

I think that most of us are not satisfied with such a situation :/

And you think the development team is happy with it?

We have to slave most of our days doing hundreds of hours a week on this game only for issues like this to pop up?

We're working to the best of our abilities to get the server up and keep it stable but you've got to bare with us. it is an alpha and these things happen

All we are asking for is some patience while we sort out these early alpha bugs

And you think the development team is happy with it?

We have to slave most of our days doing hundreds of hours a week on this game only for issues like this to pop up?

We're working to the best of our abilities to get the server up and keep it stable but you've got to bare with us. it is an alpha and these things happen

Dont listen to them just do your best,take your time,if they cant wait so be it. We did good for a year without this game a couple hours/weeks wont hurt.

Keep up the good work guys :D 

yeah, the server issues are annoying, but developing/maintaining a mmo ain't no joke yo

i just wanna say thanks for letting us play so early. and especially thanks for bringing open alpha shortly after the closed. i hate waiting for game for so long and then when alpha/beta finally comes, it's closed alpha/beta for months...