Abuse of RP Tokens

Ueda

8 hours ago, Ueda said:

If you report them I can check and punish offenders.

Sorry Ueda, I know your logs can have 100% of the information, the people on the list are probably the ones who have abused the "extreme" form, the ones I refer to who are not on the list are people who made a lazy RP "or they did not even do any RP, but different from Niro (I'm sorry, I do not want to offend him) did not do it in such a fast sequence, they simply reach the RP level (or a little above) and" ask " token to your classified friends, or classified from your clan or organization, so from one RP to another the log's stay hours or even days away from one another.

But anyway, do not care about them, because it was a relative amount that I can not remember the names, because there would be no way to prove that the form they make is only peceptivel to who was present at the time.

Already the list is good as an example, do not try too hard Ueda, enough is enough.

2 hours ago, Ueda said:

That’s not an excuse. If you reset your character, you start from level one. Just because you’ve done 500 missions before, doesn’t mean you should be able to skip 30 levels. You’re a new character.

If you don’t want to RP, don’t take the reward provided for those who want to. 
If the system is thoroughly abused enough, I would just remove it. As it was, and is, always been a trial feature to see if people who do exactly this.

Didn't look for excuse. Simply replied to Roku as to why some would do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niro said:

Why not? If you took your time to publicly name all the people, it would surely only take you 5 extra seconds to copy-paste the evidence when you did it. That's how it usually is, when you accuse people of stuff. You present your evidence.

Btw, the rp missions were 2 minutes. Unless you're saying I'm a godlike fast trader, then ty. :D 

You could say that you did the RP's followed with the same Teacher, because if I remember correctly ... had once I found a Teacher who did the RP 1 and then the RP 2 soon after with my group and in the end we received the two token's or he gave the token of RP 1 and then started RP 2, I do not remember for sure. But since you have not used it as a defense it probably is not your case.

Note: There is this hypothesis @Ueda, but I do not know if it is still considered "cheating" or not.

• Like 1

@Ueda

RP System needs a rework. Putting power in the players hands is always going to be abused by someone.

Honestly, the time and effort a chunin puts in to make sure this goes smoothly, is not rewarded well enough, especially when someone just gives a token to their friends new alt for free. There is no reward for the chunin at all, and that discourages them to host missions.

RP should be rewarding, more accessible, and less abuse prone. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Huranza said:

I thought rp missions were supposed to run for at least 30 mins or more has this changed over time?

Yes. In the chunin+ room there is a NPC that tells you the rules and how to host the RP mission. One of them says the mission is suppose to be at least 30 minutes to an hour. Before hosting its best to let your group know that the mission will be at least 30 mins. Just to make sure they will be okay being there for the full time.

• Like 2

RP is fun if the the host and the team is serious about it, if not we get an RP which is ugh...a waste of time. Yes, all RP's used to last at least more that 20 mins, rework of RP system is needed, the RP's now have became scarce and boring, especially in Mist as there are none to host any RP's, reducing the game to only Missions and grinding which makes Nin lose it's uniqueness.

• Like 3

On 7/3/2019 at 9:51 PM, Niro said:

Why not? If you took your time to publicly name all the people, it would surely only take you 5 extra seconds to copy-paste the evidence when you did it. That's how it usually is, when you accuse people of stuff. You present your evidence.

Btw, the rp missions were 2 minutes. Unless you're saying I'm a godlike fast trader, then ty. :D 

Just going to put it out there, that Niro has been permanently banned.

Although I only put this post up as a warning. The correct punishment would've been just banning everyone on the list but I didn't.
You're guilty, you've abused the game systems, you should be banned, you should be thankful you're not.
Don't waste my time further.

• Like 6

• Ueda locked this topic