Release Date Revealed

Whack

You guys have no idea how long I've been following the progress of Nin-Online!! I've been keeping track of this mmo's updates and whatnot for years and you have no idea how excited I am to finally play it soon! I finally registered to the forums and everything now! =P

I'm laying in my bed and i'm about to burst into flames from the friction created from me moving while trying to keep still which keeps me vibrating in one spot until my bed melts. 

So i'm not excited 

Bullshit from me^ I am waiting with my fap tools prepared

If only I could see the look on your faces when you kids first login and realize that Alpha is bare bones, because, ALPHA.

it's definitely gonna be exciting when we first login... but I just hope we don't get bored in the next 5 mins )

it's definitely gonna be exciting when we first login... but I just hope we don't get bored in the next 5 mins )

If I get bored I'll just start trolling random people, or we can play a game, called run a way before I kill you, hehe.

• Like 1

Lol, I'm very excited about it's release ^^ And, if I get bored once I reach the level cap (which is 20, I think?) I'm just gonna run around and chat with people. I'm 100% this game won't be one of those games you play for like 10 minutes and it gets bored  ;) .

Might not even be enough content to reach 20 on August 1st I'm afraid, but the coming days will bring about lots of new content daily!

@Rory I'd give you a kidney if you ever needed one, not one of mine but I'll get you one, don't worry about where it came from.

• Like 2