Release Date Revealed

Whack

Nin Online Release Date: August 1st!

Though Rory has already revealed the release date blatantly and rather pessimistically in his last dev log, I'd like to do the honors here. The release date for the first beta build of Nin Online will be the 1st of August, 2013. We will update it from there, and add many new features. What you see on that day will be mostly skin and bones for Nin Online. We have a bright future, so don't judge a book by its cover, unless the cover looks great to you. Then judge that cover.

What this Early Alpha will be?

Our ideal in making games is to release early, and work our way up from there. As you may or may not know, development of Nin Online started on the 5th of June. Less than 2 months ago.

The amount of progress for a game this grand a scale, in such a short amount of time has been largely thanks to all the support that has been given by the community, we are motivated by all the love that's been shown and all the fans who roam the forums daily to see what's new with Nin Online.

That being said, do not expect much for the Early Alpha, as it serves these purposes..

• Early Demo of Nin Online (Basic gameplay)
  • Allow players to start exploring the game's ever growing world
  • Give the supporters a hang out to chill and chat in
  • Stress test our VPS/Server
  • Help us find bugs so that we can weed out the problems before going further

We hope to see you in our Early Alpha release!

• Like 6

I seriously can't wait , the work Rory and the rest of you guys put in has made the previews and development logs look legendary , sucks that ill be on vacation  when its first released so ill be like a week late on playing :'(.

That sucks dude :( I think we have to delay it a week now just for you. Lol, just kidding! But i wish.

• Like 1

Everything is looking simply amazing. Does alpha stage characters get wiped? Hopefully only if necessary, would be fabulous if you could give info about this because it would really suck if I put my little time to train my nin character.. PS. Love u guys