Chunin exam arena & more!

Ueda

@Rory, Can we get like a generation added to character info, so we can know who graduated 1st, It'll help us know who were the 1st ninjas or founders of the village. Please be gentle when criticizing my idea. Plz & Thnk U.

I think the best way to get Rory and others to give you feedback to your idea is to post in the respective area, which is here: Suggestions. That way, you can get a lot of feedback quickly.

im sorry but those chuunin exam arenas look even better than the anime/manga ones..

When I saw "im sorry" I thought you were going to give some harsh criticism, and I was relieved when I read the end xD Thank you.

@Rory, Can we get like a generation added to character info, so we can know who graduated 1st, It'll help us know who were the 1st ninjas or founders of the village. Please be gentle when criticizing my idea. Plz & Thnk U.

Kinda hard, because we don't do graduating by generations.

Ah, an afterthought:

Isn't the door in the Academy Classroom over near the front desk? @Rory

Yeah, but it didn't look very interesting there. I'll consider moving it there for accuracy :p

I'm assuming the forest of death will be huge-ass huge... like it should take you 3-5 minutes to get to another gate... just a suggestion

Not bad a suggestion, didn't thought of it, but maybe the @Rory has... Like with the arena for the chunin finals :

the exterior view : the forest is accessible to everyone all the time, lurking with NPC beasts, for training for example, or sparing

during chunin RPE : you enter through the gate and get respawned to another map, "huge-ass huge", also the forest

It definitely has to be big, but 3-5 minutes to get to the other size running straight would be impossible. I'm planning to make it more like a maze though. It will be possible to lay traps and stuff in future as well :) it will be fun.

Kinda hard, because we don't do graduating by generations.

What's wrong with having a specified Genin Exam like the Chuunin Exam.. Then each one can go by Generations, I think its a cool idea to determine how long someone has been a Genin etc..