Chunin exam arena & more!

Ueda

It would be cool if something really big happens in the inside of the Chuunin exam, then a slight effect happens in the extrior aswell, for instance, someone summons a giant summon or uses a giant suiton which floods the entire arena (Yes I know these are genins, but Sauske and Naruto are genins and so was Garra XD)

Other then that, I really loved the second part of the Chuunin exam, the best I ever seen.

As I've stated in the post itself, that is only the exterior, it will appear much bigger when you're inside..

Ah... so there will be an inside too of the outdoor arena? I wanted to suggest that xD

Something like the inside of a simple building just much bigger.

I like the water ripple effect idea too... details will make the game more awesome... i think there are more things that could use i little detailing too (trees maybe), but people will give the necessary ideas eventually... and no need to rush it too for now

Appreciate all the work you are doing guys... Great Job!

Also the animation could maybe be a little faster in-game? Im not sure if that gif with standing on water is whats its gonna be like in-game, but if it is, i think it could go a little faster