What is the best way to choose a Kage?

Electron

What do you think is the best choice?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How to pick the leader of each village (Kages); what do you think is the best?

• Let the admins pick them for us
    • Democracy is the way to go
    • The last man standing in a death match gets to be the Kage
    • Electron gets to pick them

:angry: Srry, I got C's in english and A's in Maths, my grammar is lacking. aftur tht imma go bac ta speaking slang.

Posted Image

Anyone with a C average in English literature should be competent enough to know the difference between they're, their and there.

To clarify; you made yourself look more stupid than what you already were, by replying sarcastically with shit grammar.

Trolls are born, not made kiddo.

Posted Image

Anyone with a C average in English literature should be competent enough to know the difference between they're, their and there.

To clarify; you made yourself look more stupid than what you already were, by replying sarcastically with shit grammar.

Trolls are born, not made kiddo.

Sigh, wats the matter with people on the net, not enough love as a child, come on dude whats the reason that you had to make that negative comment.

We could always run the selection process differently in each village. I would imagine Konoha to be a democracy, seeing as how Harashima once said that the people decide their leader or something like that. Though in the series it's been shown otherwise. Mist could decide through fight to the death. Suna could be a military government. Cloud seems like a democracy as well.

Democracy + admin(s) approval (they could observe the player that is running for kage, see how he acts in different situations, fighitng skills etc).

Fighting to the death? That's really random way of picking kage for a game like ninon. None of us even played the game so it won't really determine fighting skills directly. O.O

IMO, fighting and letting the winner become Kage isn't even an option. Being a Kage means being a real leader, someone who can put togheter all the shinobis as one strong, solid village. That's exactly why I like the idea of a "Democracy"; the villagers get to chose their Kage. The only problem I can think about this, is that every village will obviously have some idiots who will just vote for the 1st person they see. And, as we all know, the entire village will suffer from their votes. This, is why I also like the idea of Admins (people smart enough to know what a vilage needs, and who's good enough to lead a village) chose the Kage. Anyway, this is only my opinion ^^.

I would like to say democracy too, but what is the voting based on? Will there be a campaign to gather votes? Will players make promises during this campaign like a presidential campaign?

I ask these questions because even though democracy sounds like a good idea, I'm afraid it will end up just being a popularity contest and not based on things the player has accomplished to prove their worth.

A lot of the people I've seen on this forum are former players of GOA and GOA rips. My fear is that it will become a popularity contest and those that were well known on GOA will end up recycling the position of Kage, which will take away all hopes of new players or less known people for becoming Kage of a village. It will end up being just like GOA. Same people will always be Kage.

There has to be some kind of alternative or system that can still allow for democracy, but prevents the democracy from diminishing into a popularity contest.

How can all you ex-GOA players say Democracy is the way to go, when that very system was used to pick the last half a dozen (garbage) kages. 

Leave it entirely up to the administrator list to decide on who is best suited for such a position. This way Rory won't need a GM to cockblock a decision in case of abuse.

I honestly don't know why this topic exists at the moment, there's only 1 village in production and it's not even remotely close to being finished.

Afraid to say that this forum is more naive than GOA.

• Like 1