What is the best way to choose a Kage?

Electron

What do you think is the best choice?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How to pick the leader of each village (Kages); what do you think is the best?

• Let the admins pick them for us
    • Democracy is the way to go
    • The last man standing in a death match gets to be the Kage
    • Electron gets to pick them

A mixture of skill, creativity, personal responsibility, knowledge, and perhaps their behaviour/admins words. I think it's too much of a popularity contest to go with voting, too constricting to say admin choice only, too ~ for fight to the death (videogame skills aren't the only thing)... It's obviously something that needs more of a peeking into As long as whoever is chosen isn't a Naruto Clone, a Sasuke Clone, Orochimaru Clone, or some twit who has no creativity I'd be happy. I just don't want my Kage- who us intense RP'ers will have to participate with- to be horribad.

It will be a democracy in Nin. :) I'm glad everyone agrees its the best way, and that some trust the admins to pick for you. Maybe in other more infamous villages like mist, depending on how dark we choose their storyline to be, will have fights to the death.

It will be a democracy in Nin. :) I'm glad everyone agrees its the best way, and that some trust the admins to pick for you. Maybe in other more infamous villages like mist, depending on how dark we choose their storyline to be, will have fights to the death.

How dark? As dark as your mind can make it Rory, hold nothing back.

I'm thinking of making the village dark. Because that's how the history has been. But in the latest mangas, we're seeing the new clean mist, which I actually like a lot as well. It'll all depend on what the Nin storyline has in store ;) more on that soon.