Xbox One

Takezo Kensei

TV and Sports, My 2 favorite things, Sign me up, seriously though I'm lazy, if I can turn the channel with my voice I'm all in, Sorry Sony. Sony is winning now, but give it 5 years when the world is more advanced, the introduction of the Cloud will allow them to make much better games.

Don't tear my head off for my comment Plz ant Thnk U.

AMG?! A gaming console only improves things having to do with gaming?! WTF?!??

PS4. Better specs, better games, better price, more exclusives, better bang for your buck with premium service, understands the customer, does not spy on them, does not treat the customer like a criminal, does not go back on everything it tried to promote, does not take away one of it's innovations when it does not get what it wants.  

But wait, Xbox one lets you watch tv. Clearly Xbox One wins.

AMG?! A gaming console only improves things having to do with gaming?! WTF?!??

PS4. Better specs, better games, better price, more exclusives, better bang for your buck with premium service, understands the customer, does not spy on them, does not treat the customer like a criminal, does not go back on everything it tried to promote, does not take away one of it's innovations when it does not get what it wants.  

But wait, Xbox one lets you watch tv. Clearly Xbox One wins.

Lol'd at better games and more exclusives.  Gaming consoles for just games is so, 2007.

Ikr, PS4 wow you still only play games, the fuck you guyz were doing all those year, tsk, tsk. and XBOx has that skype call feature, I'll ring you up, we'll have a match and then I can gloat in real-time, while I'm watching TV, the fuck else would you ever want.

It has like 20, 12 are new franchises. Xbox has like 15, but take out the Kinect games and what's left? Better games are subjective, I guess.

Looks awesome. Totally buying the Xbox One.

The same could be said about the PS4 and its indie games and watered-down MMOs. lol  http://www.computerandvideogames.com/412904/features/xbox-one-vs-ps4-the-exclusive-games/

Kinect is the future, if you're so insecure about a camera, put a blanket over it when you're not using it.

....Yeah, no, those are games published by Sony and Microsoft. That is not the complete list of EXCLUSIVE(You know, games that will not appear on the other console) games. LoL  :D . Wanna know why there's 13 of the 15 Microsoft exclusives on that site? Because even developers hate Microsoft, only recently did they stop charging developers just to update a game. Kinect games on top of Microsofts Indie games. LoL

Oh, you mean a camera that HAS to be plugged in for the console to work? Awfully suspicious considering all the NSA/Microsoft buttbuddying that's been happening. Blanket won't cover the microphone by the way. Bastards are even forcing you to pay 100$ so they can spy on you. But if that's what gets you off, to each his own I always say.

Can't wait for Gamescom, apparently PS4 has 10 more exclusives up their sleeve.

Lol'd at better games and more exclusives.  Gaming consolves for just games is so, 2007.

What else do you use it for? For tv I already have for a crappy voice system and sensor which harldy works. I was an xbox fanboy for years but this is horrible. I wanted better graphics and a cheaper system not this. At least they got rid of the drm and region lock.

What don't you get by the government recording all your videos, and messages from anything you've accessed on xbox juan.

I'm trembling at the thought of that, really I am.

....Yeah, no, those are games published by Sony and Microsoft. That is not the complete list of EXCLUSIVE(You know, games that will not appear on the other console) games. LoL  :D . Wanna know why there's 13 of the 15 Microsoft exclusives on that site? Because even developers hate Microsoft, only recently did they stop charging developers just to update a game. Kinect games on top of Microsofts Indie games. LoL

Oh, you mean a camera that HAS to be plugged in for the console to work? Awfully suspicious considering all the NSA/Microsoft buttbuddying that's been happening. Blanket won't cover the microphone by the way. Bastards are even forcing you to pay 100$ so they can spy on you. But if that's what gets you off, to each his own I always say.

Can't wait for Gamescom, apparently PS4 has 10 more exclusives up their sleeve.

The published ones are the only ones that matter.  Regardless, I'm getting both, but the Xbox One is the better buy.

What else do you use it for? For tv I already have for a crappy voice system and sensor which harldy works. I was an xbox fanboy for years but this is horrible. I wanted better graphics and a cheaper system not this. At least they got rid of the drm and region lock.

I'm going to use the majority of the new features it's going to offer, when I get bored of gaming, which sadly happens a lot.

I'm trembling at the thought of that, really I am.

The published ones are the only ones that matter.  Regardless, I'm getting both, but the Xbox One is the better buy.

The only thing possible about xbox that is the better buy is fable and halo... Which I don't mind not playing anymore since they both gone down hill in my opinion.