What kind of events would you like to see?

Ueda

Did anybody ever mention anything like this?  So far looking down the post, you guys have some pretty amazing ideas.  I'm too lazy to type right now so bare with me ha ha.  ;)

Check this out:

http://pw2.4games.com/news/gamenews/20131225/562373.shtml

Basically it's just having random high leveled creatures and enemy npc's attacking the villages.

Event Info:

Event Monsters will randomly select a city to attack during the Event Period for All Server, players have to defend the city for 10 minutes.

After survive for 10 minutes, the next wave of monster will be attacking the next city, until all cities had been attacked once.

Here is the list of City that will be attacked:

Cities

City of the Lost

Tellus City

Etherblade City

Dreamweaver Port

City of the Plume

City of a Thousand Streams

City of Raging Tides

Archosaur

Under the well cooperation of each player, the boss should be appeared and last for 8 minutes.

There will be announcement in 1 minute before the ambush started by announcing the target city name, please be prepared.

• Like 1

An event that might make the cities and areas seem more realistic is random crimes, a ninja might steal a personal item from a civilian and you would have the option to chase him down and arrest him for a reward or to just ignore him.

• Like 3

An event that might make the cities and areas seem more realistic is random crimes, a ninja might steal a personal item from a civilian and you would have the option to chase him down and arrest him for a reward or to just ignore him.

I like this!

Perhaps an entire array of quests that can only be obtained randomly. Instead of picking them up from a quest giver, you could see a lost dog that gives you a quest to return him, or an NPC getting jumped that gives you a quest to save him, or like Kazama said an NPC committing a crime. These would be cool because you can't go get them directly, you'd have to explore and get lucky.

• Like 2

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I'm surprised no one didn't say this but maybe a giftbox? Like on random days (holidays) GMs spawn like a box/scroll that generates items, simple to rare items? To make things fair maybe the minium level to use the scroll/box is at 5?

I like this idea, but I think it'd be cooler instead of just giving a straight up gift box, to have like events like on christmas have Santa come to the Leaf Village/Sand Village whatever village you're apart of and gives you like a quest to "Deliver Santa's Presents" to NPCs around the village, then you get the gift box. And a Minimum Level won't be really needed if we make the items from the gift box bound to your account, if that would be possible.

I love the gift box idea, I just think it'd be more fun to have an event to obtain the gift box. (I'll be honest I am getting this idea from Runescape's events).

The tailed beast hype needs to stop. We're not even sure that we'll add those in game.

Precisely my point!

See, this game takes place like 200 years after Naruto: Shipudden.  That means we could create our own original story line that doesn't even involve the tailed beast.  That's why I said, why not just create some new and original world bosses for the game.  Why tailed beast ya know?  Besides, that whole tailed beast thing in Arch 2 of the Anime, "Naruto", really ruined the series with nothing but jutsu and power spams.  I remember when Naruto used to be based off of tactics and decisive thinking.  Nin Online would do well to take control of that old school Arch 1 Naruto concept.   ;D 

Gambling.

Kunai darts.

Rooftop races.

Rare NPC Spawns - Exclusive vendors, monsters with drops, etc.

Shop promotions - Limited time discounts, price drops, etc.

Weekly dungeons with extremely difficult modifiers.

Environmental disasters - Floods / Sandstorms destroying parts of the village exterior w/ quests to help repairs.

Ruins with tomb-raider style puzzles.

NPC's attempting to raid villages periodically.

Minigames for crafting/professions, possibly even Genjutsu escapes if that becomes a thing.

Some of these are events, some are features. I had more before my original post was rolled back.

Gambling - I can get a player to give me 1000 ryo and I'll roll a dice and see if he gets back 2000 ryo or I kill him. Nice.

Kunai darts - What's that?

Rooftop races - similar to the idea of climbing trees to me, sounds really fun.

Rare NPC Spawns - These would play out better if it was just that at all times in-game there are secret shops around.

Weekly dungeons - sounds good.

Repairing village - I don't know how that would work.

Genjutsu Escape - Sounds a lot like one of those maze games in WC3, sounds fun! hahaha.

Did anybody ever mention anything like this?  So far looking down the post, you guys have some pretty amazing ideas.  I'm too lazy to type right now so bare with me ha ha.  ;)

Check this out:

http://pw2.4games.com/news/gamenews/20131225/562373.shtml

Basically it's just having random high leveled creatures and enemy npc's attacking the villages.

I'd definitely like to have something like that, but it's still a bit far from happening due to the amount of work on the boss AI that will take.

I'm surprised no one didn't say this but maybe a giftbox? Like on random days (holidays) GMs spawn like a box/scroll that generates items, simple to rare items? To make things fair maybe the minium levelarrow-10x10.png to use the scroll/box is at 5?

I can do a giftbox drop party. :D

THIS ONE IS GOOD. also

Kill the henchmen , bunch of rogue shinobis scattered around the village. You have to find them then kill them, first village that defeats all the henchmens in there village wins.

I like the idea of killing an NPC in an enemy village more. But I guess this would be more low-level player friendly.

• Like 1

Hello all i am new to this community and hope to have some fun!!!(but i played during the open beta 2, i just didnt communicate in the forum)

For events we can have capturing things that some of the people already said...

1v1 or team battles isnt a bad idea..

how about specific kills or find a rare item(hidden somewhere) or complete a specific event quest where we get bonus rewards and stuff..

Possible rewards(i dont know if i am allowed to say this but aneways)

1.Maybe a silver shinobi title

2.Rare armour/weapon

3.Get a stat boost or something like that

Hello all i am new to this community and hope to have some fun!!!(but i played during the open beta 2, i just didnt communicate in the forum)

For events we can have capturing things that some of the people already said...

1v1 or team battles isnt a bad idea..

how about specific kills or find a rare item(hidden somewhere) or complete a specific event quest where we get bonus rewards and stuff..

Possible rewards(i dont know if i am allowed to say this but aneways)

1.Maybe a silver shinobi title

2.Rare armour/weapon

3.Get a stat boost or something like that

Definitely. But we won't give stat boosts! Lol.

Btw, welcome to the community!

I'm thinking like darts but with kunai. More of a mini-game I suppose. Competitive target practice, if you will.

That's actually a good idea! I'll prototype it soon.

Well to be honest, I haven't read every post in the topic, yeah I'm lazy motherfucker. 

But I do have a idea which is already implemented in many coop/multiplayer games. WAVES !!!

By Waves I mean : Fights in closed locations where you main object is to defeat incoming enemies which arrives in waves. 

The Wave Event can be customized to different target groups: 1 vs PC, 2 vs PC, 2 vs 2 (who clears the waves fastest) and so on. 

I can imagine that the rewards should increase with wave lvl.