Hokage Outfit and Companions

Seth

SethDevLogBanner.png

Dear Ninja,

This is a small update from the new artist on our team, @ and our beloved team member, @Fernando. I did not participate in completing this update except adding them in game, but I will be presenting it for them since they are both inexperienced at writing these, and we need more updates to show obviously. ;)

The Companions will not be in this alpha. They are just an early concept we are planning for beta. But if we get time, we may push them in an Open Alpha 3 update since it will last for several months.

Hokage Outfit

Now, we already got a Hokage Outfit, so why might we need another one? Well, we're going to bring forth the 4th! Since, the 3rd has kind of already been made...  zzz

7uxMHYh.png

gCONKqm.png

Companions

We're going to have Summoned Companions which can be created using elemental Jutsus such as an Earth Golem, or by using a Puppet Companion while specialized as a Puppet Master. You also essentially will be able to pick the path your character will go in the game during the beta phase not during the alpha phase.

You will be able to control these units, think of it like a RTS (real-time strategy game). You essentially can send it to attack units and use its abilities via a Companion Hotbar (multiple units will be shifted through using a shortcut key and this will change the available Jutsus in the Hotbar). These companions will have actual Jutsus that are very important to use at the right time! Now just imagine, if you had 10 or more of these puppets to control - now that will take a lot to master!  :o

3ofvZFn.gifqfswwto.gif

Conclusion

We will probably not get time to add in Companions by Open Alpha 3.

The Hokage Outfit will likely only be used for a NPC and probably not be made available for players. If we do decide to make it available, it will most likely be a Cash Shop item. This outfit is essentially just to be a fan service to the community and possibly used for an important NPC in the game.

The Hokage outfit was done by @ and the other art pieces were done by master, @Fernando. :p

I will be posting my Development Log next, stay tuned! :)

• Like 13

Love the update, i dont mind if the outfit  will only be for a NPC but be sure to make that NPC important ( i wouldnt mind seeing interesting NPCs in game they make you feel like you are interacting with the world more, which would be epic).

You also essentially will be able to pick the path your character will go in the game.

You mean like, we`ll get to choose our actions, with them having different outcomes? Cause i hope you do...

Saw that golem before Fernando finished it, looks freaking epic.

Too bad he skipped leg day

• Like 1

You mean like, we`ll get to choose our actions, with them having different outcomes? Cause i hope you do...

Yes. You will be able to customize your character's progression and path both story wise and strength/weakness wise.

On a side note, will players eventually be able to become leaders of their village or will that be only for NPCs? Damn shame to see something like a Hokage robe only for NPCs.

@Rory said you could become a Kage for certain events. I suspect that the robe you get will be of the current Kage, so we could have where Kages are randomly made each time an event is over with some basic generated story, then have different robes that they can wear, or maybe we will have where you get a random robe from the current region you are/able to choose.

• 6 months later...

Wow!  I really like this Seth.  

What's really hooking me though, is what you said about the companions.  I know that this is different from the summoning jutsu and seeing that there are other ways to catch your enemies off guard has put a huge smile on my face.  I might have to become a master of such companion elemental jutsu. ;-)