Open Alpha 3 TBD

Seth

EmailHeader.png

Dear Ninja,

We are setting the date for Open Alpha 3 as TBD, this means that we do not have an estimated date for the test.

We apologize for the delays and not announcing it earlier, but unexpected things happened that we did not expect. @Rory has been in the military as many of you know, but he was unable to return home when he thought, and is still in active training. He has very little access to a computer and even the Internet most of the time due to bad signals while in the army, so he can't work on the game at this time. It is expected around 2 weeks of time to finish up what we need done, but we must wait for him to come back before we can finish. Even though I have been programming despite this, we lack the necessary content planned for this test.

Thanks,

Seth

• Like 6

will this game be open for everyone to play i don't mean to be rude but it has been a year since i made this account and you guys said you just need to do testing of the game i was so sure it would have been done by now by the way on which system your making this game eclipse ? 

everyone is allowed to play OPEN alpha test... and they won't completely finish this game so soon... they will probably need few years from now on to finish it, if i'm not wrong

will this game be open for everyone to play i don't mean to be rude but it has been a year since i made this account and you guys said you just need to do testing of the game i was so sure it would have been done by now by the way on which system your making this game eclipse ? 

Yes, and we had an open alpha that you missed. The game is still in heavy development, this isn't simple game and a cookie cutter like the other Eclipse games.

The game will be done when it is done. We're not going anywhere, but life happens and there's only so much time we can dedicate to it.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've only played one of the tests once before on another account which was roughly a year ago. You'll be waiting a long time for the whole game to be completed aha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...