Display Name Change

Seth

Great feature, now lets say a Gold/Silver shinobi happens to change their name to something wrong they can fix it with a second try haha. 

Exactly. :p @ had that problem, made me think about doing it then I had my alt character run into that problem while testing, so I decided to change it.

• Like 1

Exactly. :p @ had that problem, made me think about doing it then I had my alt character run into that problem while testing, so I decided to change it.

Thank you thank you thank you! I was getting nervous because 'Okuu' looked really weird, and was also the name of a female anime character

If your eventually going to have multiple characters then how can your forums display name effect the way you do the chunin exams in game?

For starters, Rory said you'll need to prepare a resume to enter into the exams. Not sure if you'll need to do your biography, but this is a RPG so you'll need to be in character mostly.  You can still play the game fine, but you won't be able to enter into RPE.

• Like 1

If your eventually going to have multiple characters then how can your forums display name effect the way you do the chunin exams in game?

Your forum name is your ingame name and it's one character per account. Also, why would you want to play as Sasuke Uchiha in a game where the point is to make your own ninja and do whatever you want, loool.

• Like 1

Your forum name is your ingame name and it's one character per account. Also, why would you want to play as Sasuke Uchiha in a game where the point is to make your own ninja and do whatever you want, loool.

We may make your forum display name be a global name that players can use to add you as a friend and such, without having to add each of your characters. Also, we do plan to have multiple characters eventually per account, and if you do change your forum display name then any of your friends will have it changed as well (display your display name history or something).