Bring Alpha 3 forward, buy Ninja Credit!

Ueda

a2gySMc.png

Dear Ninjas,

In the past few months, we've been running relatively low on funds for our server. We're not going to die because of it. But It's been so bad that I had to pump in my own money to pay for our forum license. Army pays me peanuts, so the hit on my monthly spending power is pretty drastic. I don't really mind, I know that developing a game doesn't entitle you to have it float on it's own! But it would be a great if the game could support it's own development cost.  :)

As always, funds are spent on Software licenses, Virtual Services, Server hosting, Web hosting & Commissions.

We've been working hard day and night to bring Nin Online great new contents, features and weeding out bugs for alpha 3. As such, we've decided that if we're able to get enough donations that the game will be able to sustain itself in the long term... we will push forward the Alpha by 16 days! Making the first closed alpha happen on the 15th July. This means that open alpha will also be pushed forward.

In addition to this, we will prepare ourselves to run the 1st Chunnin Exams shortly after.

Alpha 3 Donations: $805/500

Goals:
$250 - 1st Chunnin Exams held during Alpha 3
Chunnin Exams to be held in Open Alpha 3!
$500 - Closed Alpha & Open Alpha brought forward by 16 days!
Closed Alpha 3 moved up to July 15th!

We may extend our goal to $1,000.

How to donate?
All Ninja Credit bought between now and 10th July will be considered a donation to Alpha 3 funds! You will still be given your Ninja Credit, which will soon be used to buy cosmetic items such as hairstyles, faces and costumes. Click here to proceed straight to the cash shop to donate.

Step-by-step guide

1) Go to the Cash Shop

Q9WRe91.png

2) Click on 'Buy Ninja Credit' button

vuYKEcG.png

3) Enter amount you would like to contribute/donate into this box.

MkN1F7l.png

4) Choose your payment method and check out!

D03tgZt.png

Donors

Izuna $150
Beji $120
TrutH $55
$50
Akoosh $40
Abhos $20

Energetik $20

$20

Solbiato $20

$10
$10

Nin Online is only be possible with your support, we would like thank everyone who donates to the game.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 8

I like this alot. I have a few security gigs this june for concerts. Luckly because of my experience im needed. The job pays shit, I get paid like $7.50/hour, however before July hits I should have some good money in a check. I'll donate $100 dollars and more if I can. Money is hard to come by these days, but this game is worth it. I want to see Ninonline rise to the top and become a success. :-D

I will always maintain the idea of receiving donations for developers who are wanting to see the project alive and online can help in some way and this is very good you know that your money is being 'invested' in something that will be well used and you will fun. 

The work of the team is very good and it makes me have faith in ninonline are active and always supporting and commenting on something, it is hard to see nowadays and many give up nor give explanation the community.

Go go!

Waiting for my international card being released to help!.

The most effective way to reach this goal and insure that the game itself is sustained in the long-term, is to add another ''special group'', much like Gold and silver members; whom donate a small amount on a month-by-month basis. They would be doing this deed purely out of the goodness of their hearts and not to fulfil their own selfish desires. Although, a stone statue in-game for the purposes of vanity would greatly motivate these ''Monthly backers''.

I don't agree with this post. I have my own reasons for not wanting this game to rely too much on money but then again, nothing in this world is free and all that jazz. Good luck with your goal.

• Like 1

The most effective way to reach this goal and insure that the game itself is sustained in the long-term, is to add another ''special group'', much like Gold and silver members; whom donate a small amount on a month-by-month basis. They would be doing this deed purely out of the goodness of their hearts and not to fulfil their own selfish desires. Although, a stone statue in-game for the purposes of vanity would greatly motivate these ''Monthly backers''.

We already plan on adding another Ninja Group, but we're not sure exactly how it's going to be implemented yet. :)

If I am to purchase gold, does that contribute to the fund for the server? I am currently waiting for my funds and stored money to be transferred from overseas to where I am currently living. If so I will be purchasing 2 gold ninjas in roughly 4 days.

The funds go to the game and any expenses that it requires such as forum software, programming software, and anything else that we could not otherwise afford.

The game is worked on by a lot of people for free which we're hoping that someday that won't be the case cause making a MMO is not an easy job to do, especially for what we plan for the game to become. It's a long process, but it will be worth it in the end. :o

I'm sorry I can't donate......... If I find a penny though I will donate it though ^.^

I'm running through college with my parents funding DX

It's not a problem, having you here saying that is enough. ;)

a few questions

1. how long after the alpha starts will the chunnin exams be held

2. can you guarantee me that the quality of the game will not be traded away for a quicker release

3. can i make a donation which shall not be counted to the goal

• Like 1

a few questions

1. how long after the alpha starts will the chunnin exams be held

2. can you guarantee me that the quality of the game will not be traded away for a quicker release

3. can i make a donation which shall not be counted to the goal

I liked this post specifically because the gif is so correct.

• Like 1