Katon Karyuudan

Fernando

As much as I love the Dragon, I don't like its animation that much.

Also the cloak loves lovely! I am dieing to play as Akatsuki member now!

Must respect for this much dedication and hard work. Oh and if you don't mind please let me make the Tobi mask.

As much as I love the Dragon, I don't like its animation that much.

Also the cloak loves lovely! I am dieing to play as Akatsuki member now!

Must respect for this much dedication and hard work. Oh and if you don't mind please let me make the Tobi mask.

I think you're not seeing how good it looks because of the GIF and it moving too fast. Took me 3 days to animate the individual flaming fur on this jutsu.

D7ghLHM.gif

• Like 4

@Ultimate @Rory I accompanied one of the live rory doing the dragon and never seen anyone handle as well as an animation like this, he could create anything after what I saw. Ever tried to create 2D games and create animations with this quality is rare to find, so think positive and is very good at the time to get this skill and destroy your opponents you will like even more.

Oh wow! I must say that does look great and I can see the amount of work you put there..

However I still think it can be improved. I'll link you to something that might be helpful: http://wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=14070.msg131712#msg131712

You already got Elk though :p

Awesome work though! Much respect for all the hard work boi!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...