Clan Migration

YamiDragon

Urgh, this is a bad topic. I don't want to allow for joining another village, because it would break the storyline missions.

If you want to play as a Mist ninja, make a new Mist Ninja. About bringing clans over, no way hoo say. But just a heads up that our clan system will NOT be GOA style.

I was about to ask what about after they finish the storyline missions(if they end), but that last part Rory posted can scream one of a few different things about character creation. Unfortunately may not get to see what it screams till we have the 2nd Village in game.

Urgh, this is a bad topic. I don't want to allow for joining another village, because it would break the storyline missions.

If you want to play as a Mist ninja, make a new Mist Ninja. About bringing clans over, no way hoo say. But just a heads up that our clan system will NOT be GOA style.

The way it should be.

No spys :(  Maybe we can get transplants :)

If you want to be a spy, make another character, would technically be the same thing without corrupting your main character village hopping whenever a Kage is on.

Eye transplants? That also sounds like a bad idea. I'd like to see a good suggestion before I would ever agree to that, personally. Also, off-topic.

Eye transplants are indeed a bad idea, it's essentially just multi-clanning. I'm gonna go a head and assume that once you leave your village you're out for good. On a different note, I will find it quite funny if Aburame wasn't added.

Always wanted to know why they called it "Gaara" instead of sand Controller (same thing goes for "Haku".)

You all have goa on the brain, I honestly dont see how/why any specific suggestion can be made with out any knowledge on how the game mechanics work. Only things that should be suggested are cosmetic items, possible jutsu skills (not how they would work), how villages operate and things that can be done when a players aren't bashing each others heads in .

ON Topic: Transplants are bad, point blank.

Clans join other villages are not as bad an can be done, there just needs to be a stiff payment before a Clan  joins another village. (Idk like you need to be lvl 100 jounin of your original village to join another village). I am not for it but, it can be done.

I think transplants would be fine if balanced out right, should be like a 1% chance to get an eye when killing a uchiha or hyuuga, but of course it would be harder for you to use so at times its better to just not use it. And clans going village to village doesn't sound bad to me  :unsure:

• Like 1

I don't think eye transplants would be that horrible, make it a rare chance(from 1/8192(chances of finding a shiny in pokemon) to .5% or .25%) And the eyes would cause strain on the users body when in use(lowered regen?) and be weaker than the normal hyuuga/uchiha clan version. That being said we really have to see what the byakugan and sharingan are like in game before any of this could be said.