[Aido] #1 The Konohagakure Village

Aido

Question

Aido's Suggestion Log #1
The Konoha Village

Posted Image

Hello everyone, this is just a Suggestion Log to help the Developers by suggesting detailed plans on the forum to help the Developers.So hear me out all the way, I have basically organized this log very well, like I will do with any other Suggestions Log I do, so it's possible to come back and view this Log as pleased. I plan on making up to two to three a week based on what the Administrator need.

The Konoha Village Preview
This is a preview of the Leaf Village based on the Anime.. Things you notice is how close most of the buildings are in the populated areas I guess you can say near the Hokage Building, there's a building on top of the Hokage Monument which is an Archive Library, a main road which is a trail from the Konoha Main Entrance to the Hokage Building.

The Konoha Village Map
These are Several Maps of the Konoha Village that I found on Google, hopefully you will start to think more about the village after you see them too. Notice how some state where some of the Clan Neighborhoods are located.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Locations in the Village
Here are a couple of Buildings that should be included into the Konoha Map varying from Mandatory Buildings like Hospital and Ninja Academy to stuff that hasn't even been though of like Ninja Tool Weapon Shop.

• Gate Entrance (Main Gate, Minor Left Gate, Minor Right Gate)
  • Hokage Monument
  • Ninja Academy
  • Ichiraku Ramen
  • Hokage Mansion
  • Jounin Standby Station
  • Yamanaka Flower Shop
  • Hot Springs
  • Aviary
  • Hospital
  • Cemetery
  • Archive Library
  • Various Training Grounds
  • Various Division Headquarters (ANBU, Police Force, Intelligence)
  • Ninja Tool Weapon Shop
  • Melee Weapon Shop
  • Trap Mastery Weapon Shop
  • Armor Shop
  • Clothing Shop
  • Hair Saloon
  • Various Dining-In Restaurants
  • Apartments
  • Various Clan Neighborhoods
  • Uchiha
  • Hyuuga
  • Akimichi
  • Nara
  • Aburame
  • Senju
  • Sarutobi
  • Yamanaka
  • Shimura
  • Hatake
  • Inuzuka

The Preview of the Konoha Village
These are several different views of the Konoha Village to learn how to construct the village.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2RiDt1dHA

Well, that's all for this Suggestion Log! Stay tuned for more coming tomorrow or the day after. Remember, these are daily suggestion logs, but i'm still trying to think of what else could be included in this MMORPG, so it might not become a frequent ordeal.

If any Developer wants me to do any specific categories you are welcome to ask me via Skype Messenger.

Regards,
Aido

• Like 3

@Selkie Lets consider this a fresh start and not bring our GOA issues here to this brand new community. What happened over there is the past and this is the future. I apologized for any wrong I have done towards you in the past and I hope we can move on in the future and call it a truce of sorts so we don't taint this community.

@Shauri Comments............... Hi