Titles

Seth

Title System  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want the Title System?

• Complete freedom where everyone can change their title.
    • They are awarded from winning contests or events only.
    • Only Silver and Gold Shinobi can change their title.
    • Titles are earned only by unlocking them in-game.
    • Make it just use the default one from the usergroup/rank.
    • Combine option two and four together.

As long as no other can claim my title as Lord Hokazekage-sama of Kirigakure no Sato, we're cool.

Why do you refer to it as "my title" when the Mist village isn't in the game? Lol. Are you going to be mad when I become Lord Hokazekage-sama of Kirigakure no Sato before you?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it all depends on the importance of a title or how it will tie in with Nin. If titles are just meant to be something people have floating above their heads for the hell of it, the option to be able to change it when ever is the best route. If it should be something that other players should want to strive for and have floating above their heads because it proves that individual has done something extraordinary, since we are of course in a ninja world ;), the fourth option is the best way to go.  I personally like the fourth compared to all other options because it gives the development team to be more creative with titles and how they should be earned as well as adds a bit more competition to the game among players. Say for example, there is a max of 20 titles that can be gained, and there is a log book that logs every title earned by a player and giving them the option to choose which one they want to be showcased above their head (Which can be looked at as the 1st option which would than make the 6th option my choice if this is what you meant by "complete freedom"). The person with all titles unlocked gets a special suit or cape or something to show they've gained all available titles. As more titles are added in, the prize given for gaining all the new titles added in will be different from the previous one. 

Just a little thought on the idea, hope it changes all your votes  :wub:

• Like 1

Honestly, in game ranking sounds most reasonable(jounin,kage,sage,etc) and or also include their org rank and their symbol meaning(in example):

[Ranking] of Posted Image in the obvious size of a thumbnail or small enough to fit. You can also put your rank(genin,jounin) on top of your profile picture and your org ranking under your org picture..*Sigh* You can also make a ranking symbol for example Genin it could show a G ninja decorated and all and then if you want to put a custom rank like Genius then you can put J(jounin) Genius, blah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This has been decided completely on, so there's no need to get more votes on it.

This topic has been closed. If you would like for it to be reopened please feel free to send a moderator a personal message with a reason.