Titles

Seth

Title System  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want the Title System?

• Complete freedom where everyone can change their title.
    • They are awarded from winning contests or events only.
    • Only Silver and Gold Shinobi can change their title.
    • Titles are earned only by unlocking them in-game.
    • Make it just use the default one from the usergroup/rank.
    • Combine option two and four together.

Introduction

I wanted to make a quick poll about some ideas I had about titles. Please give us your opinion on which one you like best.

Information

Titles are located above the avatar. For example, my title is Deviant Designer. We can also make titles synced between the website and game to make a more seamless experience. This will likely be done if we make titles unlocked from in-game.

• Like 2

I personally like option 3 and 4 <_< .

We can't combine both, because that would give Silver and Gold Shinobi the ability to fake a title. For example, they could just put the name of the title they want to use exactly as an unlockable title.

We can't combine both, because that would give Silver and Gold Shinobi the ability to fake a title. For example, they could just put the name of the title they want to use exactly as an unlockable title.

Very good point, in the case, I like number 4.

How about linking your in-game characters current rank or status?

I'm talking about whether you're a Genin, Jounin, ANBU, or missing-nin, all the way up to Kage or even Sage(if that's going to be possible).

^ Make the auth server two-way and push some game data in to the forum profiles on login.

Voted for #4 because that's the closest to this idea.

How about linking your in-game characters current rank or status?

I'm talking about whether you're a Genin, Jounin, ANBU, or missing-nin, all the way up to Kage or even Sage(if that's going to be possible).

That's what I had in mind. You would be be able to change your title in-game, and all community titles would be synced in-game as well.

I voted to combine options two and four, but I think it would be neat to see more arbitrarily-awarded titles. Mine, for example, was set by Rory. Of course, I'm sure we could come up with more colorful and endearing titles for people: Jackass, Uchiha Fanboy, Hoodlum, etc.

Awesome, now I don't have to type up a unique response. This works for me.

• Like 2