Release Date

Samurai X

Nin Onlines goal and first release has always been based on my ideal that its better to have an early release than none. Most projects fail, because they lack direction towards a good product, and for Nin Online's past 5 attempts, it's been just that. Constantly being stuck in development hell because there isn't a set goal. That being said, don't expect much for the first release. It will be online, there will be places to explore, some things to do, but no concrete content. It'll be a much more fun place to hang out than the forum though :)

• Like 1

Nin Onlines goal and first release has always been based on my ideal that its better to have an early release than none. Most projects fail, because they lack direction towards a good product, and for Nin Online's past 5 attempts, it's been just that. Constantly being stuck in development hell because there isn't a set goal. That being said, don't expect much for the first release. It will be online, there will be places to explore, some things to do, but no concrete content. It'll be a much more fun place to hang out than the forum though :)

As long as it's gonna get better I can wait.

I predict that release will be split into two types of groups. The group that wanders around exploring, oooohing and aaaahing, and the group that will spend all their time in the spa cybering. I nominate Stylishninja to be the official Kirigakure virtual prostitute so that she can bring in some money to the village early.

• Like 2