Nin Online Screenshot Contest

Emiya

5a5fa3ad3a59d_WagingWar2.thumb.png.67a5bdec690c83caafacbe921458e227.png

Waging War -  The First Great Battle

other good SS's taken by me that can be used to publicize:

5a6e9c6d5a2b6_shirou1.thumb.png.c6d0dca8538ef1a75c0cdb4eb9e5789b.png

5a6e9c91ae7ea_shirou3.thumb.png.1d14f50a7833a6b51977a6ee5767bccc.png

5a6e9c74ea0ff_shirou2.png.a5de1a3aa0de51869e195e4b0caf70e1.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Caio said:

This one is actually really good, Caio. I'm actually looking for these type of screenshots. It looks clean and sharp; it conveys a certain message in story telling as well. The atmopshere and surroundings make things look perfect.  It doesn't seem appear to look editted either, and the screenshot sticks true to the original material. Again I'd like reiterate that keeping the originality of the game is very important. 

As much as I love Indra's work, or Origami's and even the one with the ducks. They are very entertaining and hilarious, but I think we can leave the (over)editted pictures for another contest. After all this is a Screenshot contest, not a Photoshop contest ^^ So please keep that in mind guys.

But I would certainly keep the ones that you've made already for another event where people can go absolutely nuts and edit whatever they like. 

• Like 3

On 1/16/2018 at 4:22 PM, Leevi Sasayaki said:

"Training in attempts to pass the Chunin Exams..."

5a5e88947cd96_Screenshot(23).png.63c2b6213aa0c7d8ca0ee86c902aec67.png

I don't know what it is about this picture, but it's friggin awesome. So simple, but yet so cool. @Niti and I made a gif of us using chidori on each other and teleporting to the middle (After what seemed like a hundred failed attempts).. We had someone else stand in the middle and targeted and teleported to him and just photo shopped him out of it. unfortunately the copy I had was lost when my hardrive was wiped. Idk if he still has it though

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Emiya said:

This one is actually really good, Caio. I'm actually looking for these type of screenshots. It looks clean and sharp; it conveys a certain message in story telling as well. The atmopshere and surroundings make things look perfect.  It doesn't seem appear to look editted either, and the screenshot sticks true to the original material. Again I'd like reiterate that keeping the originality of the game is very important. 

As much as I love Indra's work, or Origami's and even the one with the ducks. They are very entertaining and hilarious, but I think we can leave the (over)editted pictures for another contest. After all this is a Screenshot contest, not a Photoshop contest ^^ So please keep that in mind guys.

But I would certainly keep the ones that you've made already for another event where people can go absolutely nuts and edit whatever they like. 

Ducks are not edited, they are part of Sand Academy 

8 hours ago, Kuraen Wilkor said:

Ducks are not edited, they are part of Sand Academy 

Okay.. then we probably have a winner right there. How did I not know about the existence of these magnificent ducks? Apparently I've graduated at the wrong Academy. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, Caio said:

The best so far, as Shirou mentioned. This is more alongst the line of what we expected. A 1080p unedited screenshot featuring players doing something interesting. Eg. A screen in leaf village where everyone is doing their own stuff, or a couple of teams practicing at the Thirds Training Ground!

• Like 4

What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil? Personally, I commit evil deeds to defeat the greater evil.

Niti101.thumb.png.1bedd3c0de5af2c282400a954d85071b.png

It's all in the name of true peace.

• Like 9