Make this impossible, or people will quit.. EVERYONE READ

Stephen

Botting on it'sits own does not cause the downfall of games. Like everything else in the world, too much of anything is bad for you. Games where you see bots being a major problem, is because they're everywhere, or a botting operation had been started to farm items/gold for real world money.

@

You're not even talking about the right game, if you're going to make a bold statement, try not make yourself look like an idiot in the process.

Botting on it'sits own does not cause the downfall of games. Like everything else in the world, too much of anything is bad for you. Games where you see bots being a major problem, is because they're everywhere, or a botting operation had been started to farm items/gold for real world money.

@

You're not even talking about the right game, if you're going to make a bold statement, try not make yourself look like an idiot in the process.

@Sipher

When making a comparison one must have two points of reference, or it isn't a comparison. That being said, I compared botting to edits on GOA. This isn't by any means a bold, or far fetched statement. As far as I am concerned, botting is cheating, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. Botting in any capacity detracts from the quality of game play of those looking for a fair and balanced gaming experience. There is no such thing as a reasonable amount of botting; any amount of botting is too much botting.  Your response to this thread leads me to believe that you yourself intend to use a bot ingame, in which case, you're pathetic. Lets hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Hmm if I'm following correctly I believe both sides seem legit, but if bot training can help a ninja ( player ) become equal in character strength ( not skill ) as someone who spars or does another other kind of  pvp training then that would kinda kill the game making it that people try to bot train and avoid fighting at the lower lvls or character strength. 

P.S. I haven't played the game at all so I'm speaking generally, and from experience from Naruto GOA. So correct me if you may

• Like 1

You clearly are not listening, bots are NOT cool at all! No matter what the freak you do, bots will always be as effective as quests if not better due to the fact that the player has to do absolutely nothing but go about their normal lives. They can go to school, work and all that other crap while still gaining all the Drops, Experience and Ryo that they would normally gain in half the time by performing missions. Botting should be a Bannable offense if caught, because I'm sure even BYONDers know that EZing is the BYOND equivalent to any stand-alone games botting. I'm sure you're going to want to show off all your hard work to other players, instead of having a botter one-up you all together due to the fact he decided to cheat and bypass all of the hard work you put into your character?

• Like 2

What.. The mobs spawn randomly, how would one know the exact movements to hit the mob unless he/she is spamming attack randomly about outside.. Also unless there's this huge mega hiding spot where no one can find you(which I highly doubt) it would be nearly impossible to hide.. Thus getting yourself perm-banned. Smart Bot users would also use this program during night to avoid morning interactions when most people are online.. I can get 80 quests done in a day and gain 5 levels(example) while a bot could waste 5 hours gaining +2000 exp per day... 

All this time I thought botting was fighting the bots (npcs or what ever they are called in this community) ... I was an ezer and I never looked down on other ezers either, I mean who cares some people (like my self) rather skip all the low lvl shit and just play at my characters full potential while I do what is more important in life.

All this time I thought botting was fighting the bots (npcs or what ever they are called in this community) ... I was an ezer and I never looked down on other ezers either, I mean who cares some people (like my self) rather skip all the low lvl shit and just play at my characters full potential while I do what is more important in life.

Nin is life.

• Like 2

@Sipher

When making a comparison one must have two points of reference, or it isn't a comparison. That being said, I compared botting to edits on GOA. This isn't by any means a bold, or far fetched statement. As far as I am concerned, botting is cheating, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. Botting in any capacity detracts from the quality of game play of those looking for a fair and balanced gaming experience. There is no such thing as a reasonable amount of botting; any amount of botting is too much botting.  Your response to this thread leads me to believe that you yourself intend to use a bot ingame, in which case, you're pathetic. Lets hope I'm wrong.

Exodus =/= GOA so either your argument is invalid or you're talking about the wrong game. You could have just as easily compared 'botting' or what GOA players called ezing to the original posts view. 

Edit: My 2 cent, I never personally looked down on ezers, because I am one myself. What I can say though is it helps point out early flaws that can be patched very easily for when full release comes around. Kind of like people who "help find bugs", they're usually the bug abusers. 

If you want to avoid botting its simple make it interesting to be a low lvl, although being higher lvl( stronger in character strength along side your skill and abilities) is kinda ideal in this ninja world (naruto) it would be cool to have some events that would make it fun to be low lvl so that people won't resort to botting to have as much fun as the game can offer.