The Hokage Of The Nin-Online Universe.

Hokage Slash

Vile excuse for a human, I am head of my clan.

Somebody remove this terrible silver eyesore. His 'rank' of nobility is among those of my servants. Laughable.

Begone.

Acting like a noble and being a noble are two different things, you being the fodder.  Claiming that you're nobility, but you're stepping in to do the dirty work for your boyfriend, doesn't really help your case.  As of now, there are less silver rank members, than there are gold, meaning that the silver rank is more valuable than the gold rank.  Your loose grasp on the English language proves that you are nowhere near nobility-let alone middle class-just a mere pissant.  The only thing "laughable" here is the reputation of GOA and its members, of which you fail-excuses for trolls think you are helping.  So far, it's taken the brainpower of 5 GOA members to match a minute amount of a noble's.  Pretentious children have no place in the court of a noble, you are better off trying to troll each other.  If any of you field workers wish to perpetuate your vituperative behaviour, then do so in PMs.  I nor anyone else of nobility, will be responding here.

In other words:

Posted Image

• Like 1

Acting like a noble and being a noble are two different things, you being the fodder.  Claiming that you're nobility, but you're stepping in to do the dirty work for your boyfriend, doesn't really help your case.  As of now, there are less silver rank members, than there are gold, meaning that the silver rank is more valuable than the gold rank.  Your loose grasp on the English language proves that you are nowhere near nobility-let alone middle class-just a mere pissant.  The only thing "laughable" here is the reputation of GOA and its members, of which you fail-excuses for trolls think you are helping.  So far, it's taken the brainpower of 5 GOA members to match a minute amount of a noble's.  Pretentious children have no place in the court of a noble, you are better off trying to troll each other.  If any of you field workers wish to perpetuate your vituperative behaviour, then do so in PMs.  I nor anyone else of nobility, will be responding here.

In other words:

Posted Image

You sure got worked up.

Successful troll is successful.

Even though I wasn't trying to troll, I merely was playing along with the roleplaying atmosphere. Don't get too serious now! Haha.

~~~~~

What are your orders, Hokage-sama?

In other words:

Posted Image

For an aspiring Hokage and up-and-coming role player such as yourself, striving to improve the grammatical structure of your writing is of paramount importance. Here are some things I noticed in that post alone.

[*]When referencing an idea that can be counted or itemized, use the word fewer instead of less. There are fewer silver-ranked members; they are less common.

• When using a two-part adjective (like I just did), separate them with a hyphen. Instead of saying "silver rank members," say "silver-rank members." Saying "silver-ranked members" is also acceptable; however, always use a hyphen unless the adjective pair comes after the subject: "Members who are silver rank(ed)."
  • The following sentence is a comma splice. "Pretentious children have no place in the court of a noble, you are better off trying to troll each other." You should separate these two thoughts with either a semicolon or a period.
  • Depending on the style of writing one prefers, all numbers from zero to ten or from zero to one hundred should be written out as words rather than numbers. It is grammatically incorrect to say "5 GOA members." You should instead say, "five GOA members." Again, whether you choose to start using Arabic numerals after ten or after 100 is optional. See what I did there?
  • Lastly, maintain consistency in your regional terminology and spelling. Words like behaviour and flavour are acceptable, but be sure not to switch back and forth with behavior and flavor. Since you are a resident of the United States, my personal recommendation is to stick with the latter examples.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Like 10

In other words:

Posted Image

This bitch ass nigga did not just talk about GOA like that  <_<

Posted Image

• Like 1