Jutsus & PvP

Whack

Rather than giving a numeral boost of power over another element. We're going to balance elements in such a way that naturally lightning is a better way to fight against earth users.

O I see what you are saying.  Sort of like any MMO where one set is made for offensive attacks and the other set would be made for defensive purposes.  Good stuff  :D

By the way you said something about weapon boost, are the boosts for every element the same ?

Because, even if i know that would make them balanced... that would be pretty byondish and lame in my opinion...

Say whut Atrox. What I meant was using Raiton/Lightning to enchant your weapon temporarily by flowing your elemental chakra through it. What it would do is give you increased weapon damage, speed etc. for a short while. Raiton would give you an attack speed bonus, while fire would maybe give attack damage for example. I don't see how this is lame at all. There's going to be a wide arsenal of jutsus a player can have, and at one time he can use as many as he likes as long as it's within his spendable chakra amount. There are also longer cooldowns for things you might find OP or ways to weaken such things. Everything can be balanced somehow in my opinion. While some things are just not worth trying to balance, BYOND is never a good example. Most of the developers don't really have grasp on this.

• Like 2

Great job guys, looks pretty smooth. I love the speed, it's annoying when on most byond games, people run around so much, so fast, pvp is almost not even fun but here it looks perfect. Not sure if this has been asked, but is there a stat or passive that can increase your running speed?

It's looking pretty good, and the run speed is fine since you can't run like a little girl around the map to get chakra like those Naruto BYOND games and then come back when you have it and you're CDs are over and use the one OHKO move you used previously. The animations are smooth and it's looking really amazing so far.