New Login System and Possibly a Release Date

Abhi

Take under consideration that if they do indeed re-release Nin Online, within the next 10 days, KNOWINGLY having issues and/or incomplete feats to the game, will you be the one complaining about these imperfections because you rushed them to the ground to release an incomplete game that so many are anticipating and waiting for?

These things need time. Especially if you're not a full fledged company creating these games like the lot of us are used to.

I'm almost certain these guys have lives too, that they definitely need time to attend to as well. We're running on limited staff guys, have patience if you will.

For me, I'm glad they will spend a lot of time making this game.  The longer the better.  Take your time guys, besides, GTA 5 is going to be out soon and with that out I will gladly wait 2 years for this game to release.  

Took the words right outta my mouth xD & GTA V is gonna be the truth! Should be enough to hold me off from Nin... and the outside world.

• Like 1

It won't take much but it will take a bit out. Yes updating your display name will update it in the game.    Actually, its just a basic connector connected to the SQL db. In a way we are unifying. But there won't be any highscores or anything. Something like that might come in the near future. No promises though.

So, our forum name is our ing name? Or our username?

You will be renamed because Rory has stated that he doesn't appreciate anime/manga characters in game. Seeing as the lore was 200 years after the great war it makes sense. Shikamaru would be dead. 

Maybe he is his grand nephew or something xD

You will be renamed because Rory has stated that he doesn't appreciate anime/manga characters in game. Seeing as the lore was 200 years after the great war it makes sense. Shikamaru would be dead. 

This Shikamaru is not that Shikamaru, The Nara clan took him to the Rain village, because they afraid from a new Akatsuki. His grandparents were Temari and Shikamaru. :) (In my profile picture, you can see his cloth. That is not green, like the Konoha's cloth.)

Edited by Shikamaru