Just greeting

Seele

Hey. Not much to say about me. I'm Seele, German (Seele, ger. noun "soul") and sort of a smartass. I guess that'd be some of the kindest words I can really muster about myself, however, once you get to know me I'm bearable. However, rather ask me questions - those are easier for me to answer than introducing myself.

I can`t believe that no post farmer said anything yet..you must have scared them all...

Anyways welcome...

You are one of them. Smh.

@Seele Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community, it's growing bigger and bigger each day and just think about once we hit Beta.. All the Beta players gonna envy the Alpha Testers.

You are one of them. Smh.

@Seele Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community, it's growing bigger and bigger each day and just think about once we hit Beta.. All the Beta players gonna envy the Alpha Testers.

Haha we're gonna be on that Sword Art Online status xP Damn Alpha testers  B) And that's a sick ass profile pic!

Welcome Seele ^_^

Cheers to the people in here. However, I don't see much sense in liking you all for your congratulations. I appreciate it though ;)

Oh don't be like that ^.^

You will eventually like all of us :D 

Oh and Cheers to you too my friend!!!

Oh don't be like that ^.^

You will eventually like all of us :D

Oh and Cheers to you too my friend!!!

As expected. Re-read my statement please. I changed it afterwards, so you are not to blame at all :p 

And insert a light chuckle at this moment.