4th Anniversary Exclusive Item

Ueda

I'm glad after 4 years of this community, that the people playing are still so vibrant and charismatic, and welcoming to new players. I bought 2 of the armors, but they aren't my style so I passed them to those that wanted them.

Thanks for the awesome community, and the great experiences thus far!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rory said:

I thought this would be clear, I've edited the item to give a warning and the character reset NPC is clearer on this now.
Tradeable cosmetic items are treated as normal items once claimed from Gumi!
That means if you reset your character, they will disappear!

What happens if we wipe? Also, I lost mine I got from someone else when I crashed.

5 minutes ago, Mikecw said:

What happens if we wipe? Also, I lost mine I got from someone else when I crashed.

If you reset your character after claiming that item you'll lose it. You can however give it to your friend before resetting and ask your friend afterwards to give it back to you once you reset.

15 minutes ago, Mikecw said:

The same happened to me Mike, i bought it in game, and i didnt even crashed, i just equiped another clothing and the ceramic armour disappeared from my inventory, still waiting for an resolution for the problem