Obama vetoes Apple ban

Sipher

Hm...Well...That is very embarrassing of me....

I think that i will go hide in a corner until everyone forgets i said that... @

Haha, no problem, no problem. It's understandable.

More on topic, though, I honestly don't think this is acceptable. Samsung had to put up with this stuff, and everything Apple threw at them, and when Apple gets cornered, they get "bailed out" by the government.

I wouldn't care much either, if Apple hadn't abused the crap out of the patent system several hundred times and then bitch and moan when they're at the other end of the seat. Although it's a clear case of lobbying at it's finest, they literally could not have made it any more obvious.

George Carlin put it best.

No matter how much Apple tries to cover up the fact that the company is basically dead, I think everyone knows that it is. Does anyone still buy Apple products? Last time I saw an Apple product, the only difference between the current product and the product made last year was the length.

I'm not much of a Samsung fanboy either, but at least they're bringing something new to the table. This situation is definitely unfair for Samsung.

I think the ipod is the only thing usable from apple. Idk much about the mac computers. But the iphone is not as good as many of the androids today. I mean i can play playstation on my phone without having to do some stupid jailbreaking thing. Fuck you apple

I think the ipod is the only thing usable from apple. Idk much about the mac computers. But the iphone is not as good as many of the androids today. I mean i can play playstation on my phone without having to do some stupid jailbreaking thing. Fuck you apple

The Apple Mac is simply unbearable. The only good thing about a Mac is that it can't get viruses, and that's pretty much it. You can't use a Mac for anything.

As for the iPhone, I can say that it is just eye candy. They don't change anything about iPhones. Another year, same iPhone in a different box.

The Apple Mac is simply unbearable. The only good thing about a Mac is that it can't get viruses, and that's pretty much it. You can't use a Mac for anything.

As for the iPhone, I can say that it is just eye candy. They don't change anything about iPhones. Another year, same iPhone in a different box.

The no virus thing actually sounds good for people who use a computer for things like businesses online and don't require to many things

That's correct, Unanimus, Macs can get viruses. Apple just claims that it can't. They play on their consumer's ignorance in order to make a sale. In reality, not enough people give a shit about Macs to make viruses for them because they're useless.

• Like 1