Sprite size issue.

Joker1480

I am iconning a Hoshigaki Samehade Fusion sprite, but I do not know how to upload it in the sizes that everyone else in the Art & Graphics part of the Forums does. Theirs are all 'game size' as if it were in the game on your screen. I used the Base Sprite provided by Rory to make the images, and it copied into 200 x 200 size, so I used that to make my version, but it came out so tiny ;-;. Please help.

Notes: Yes... I am new at iconning, so figures Idk what the hell I'm doing :l. First image is 200x 200. Second is 256x 256...

post-687-0-86348800-1375478145_thumb.png

post-687-0-68348800-1375482996_thumb.png

@ I know it gets bigger when clicked, I just figured it'd draw more attention if it was regular sized and easy to see. McAdams, how are you so pro at this ;-; Teach me please.

I just clicked the image you posted and puushed it  :mellow:

here's the other one by the way Posted Image

When posting, try using the %7Boption%7D code to just post it.

Eg: 

[IMG]http://www.blahblah......ImageName.png[/IMG]It will show it in it's original size if possible.

Getting the direct link of images is easy. They usually end in the format you uploaded it in, example above.

You could right click the image on a webpage, Choose [Open Image in New Tab] and the image url is the address displayed above most often.