IF YOU HAVIN' RESOLUTION PROBLEMS I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT THAT AINT ONE.

Sipher

This is to hopefully lower the amount of spam being sent into the shoutbox. If you notice that your screen isn't showing the entire game, particularly the very bottom, that's because your resolution is too small. If you're not able to increase the screen resolution on your computer, then that means your hardware does not support a higher resolution. If that's the case, there is nothing you can do about it but wait for newer resolutions to be implemented.

The game runs at a static 1024 x 768 resolution

1024 being X(Horizontal)

768 being Y(vertical)

The game screen itself is 1024 x 768, but because it's running in a window as opposed to full screen(which it can't do because it hasn't been implemented) it creates a border around game which causes it to be pushed down a bit. That border is part of the reason why the bottom of your screen is getting cut off. Again, there is nothing you can do about it but wait for newer resolutions to be implemented.

• Like 1

There is another function that is nice, as well. When you right click on the task bar and then go to "Properties", there is an option where you can choose to automatically hide the taskbar. I always use that, cause it makes me feel confused when I move it to the right or left side.

S00N

There is another function that is nice, as well. When you right click on the task bar and then go to "Properties", there is an option where you can choose to automatically hide the taskbar. I always use that, cause it makes me feel confused when I move it to the right or left side.

S00N

Pretty sure I posted this somewhere else already, but yea, this is what I'm doing currently.

hiding or moving the taskbar is not a problem...

my personal problem comes after that... I'm using WIndows 7 and for some reason, this system won't let me move the game screen up

what i mean is that the bar that contains the red X button to close the window, for me it can't be moved upper than the actual screen... for older WIndows versions this is possible.... if I could do this, it would suffice to see 99.9% of the in-game screen

any suggestions what i can change to be able to do what I want ))))

I hope you understand what I was trying to say, otherwise I'm screwed ^_^