Future Genjutsu implementation

Anewidea

Genjutsu should sorta be like the "stuns" of the game. My idea of escape could be that you press spacebar repeatedly until it feels up a certain bar, more skill points you have for genjutsu, faster you fill up the bar.

Just my thoughts xD

Rory said in the chat that Intellect/Intelligence (well you know the stat) was going to effect Nin, so i'm going to guess that this stat will also effect Genjutsu. I think it'll work in such a way that, the more Int you possess the lower your time under the Genjutsu will be.

I'm wondering if the Genjutsu will be more...'Dynamic'. I know this isn't byond, but from what I can tell they just made a tree appear and stun a person. Even people who were off screen would see this. I'm pretty sure nobody is powerful enough to create a genjutsu to cover the whole world. It would be interesting if only the people targeted by it would be affect and everyone else is looking at them asking, "What the hell are these guys doing just standing here and wondering around?"

Agree with Anewidea.  They should really put alot of work and attention to Genjutsu.  Like the user effected being effected by the jutsu or the player I should say, would see the allusion on their screen.  For example, lets say Uchiha Izuna uses the Bringer-Of-Darkness genjutsu on me.  Everything I see around me would appear black to my character and I wouldn't have a clue what was going on.  You want to make the player (Victim) feel like they are truly in a genjutsu and you want to make the user(manipulator) feel like they are truly in control of you.  Now of course this is all based on the person you cast the jutsu on.  A Sharnigan, Senju, Sage, or byakugan user would easily see through this and therefore have a much easier time getting out of it however, if the user, the person that places the genjutsu on you is a master of this A-Ranked Genjutsu, unless you are a master with a certain skill that can break that genjutsu, you will be stuck under it and receive internal damage as a result from it.  However before they even put such jutsu or family trait in the game,  We are going to need more key slots and more room for other jutsu.

• Like 1

People might escape them via temporarily disabling ninjutsu (to simulate chakra disruption), or through a minor health takeoff (simulating escape through pain). Also, if you have allies unaffected by the genjutsu, they could wake you up through the genjutsu kai process perhaps (the higher ranked the genjutsu, the longer it would take to charge the "kai").

Nice ideas, i kind of like where some are going

For more information, you can refer to this :

post 9 : genjutsu suggestions

posts 14 (Rory) and 16 : not only genjutsus will stun

post 20 : kai/release idea + genjutsu resistance

post 21 (Rory) : cooldown confirmation