Doujutsu in NinOnline?

EagleyedNinja

I don't know if there's gonna be doujutsu in NinOnline. But, if there is I think there should be more than Sharingan, Byakuugan, and Rinnegan. I think it'd be cool if more obscure kekkai genkai were added. LIke Haku's which allowed here to make Ice and Kimmimaro's which allowed him to make Bones. Besides that I think that more doujutsu and kekkai genkai should be made aswell to go in addition to the anime/manga's kekkai genkai like stat enhancing kekkai genkai. I think this would be a great idea if the creators wanted to add in the tailed beasts. So they could have doujutsu and kekkai genkai to combat them.

Anyway this has been a suggestion from some guy named Lance(its my name). B)

• Like 1

If anything, eye techniques will be the ones coming out first then the Bijuu. Rory has thought about Bijuus in the game but hasn't given thought how it'll be added. There are several suggestions for it but none I believe are just right. As for the eyes. Eventually I do see Sharigan & Byagukan being added eventually but as for Rinnegan, I just think it's too over powered. Anything else would just be made-up and not canon which we don't really want.

Um Haku's and Kimmimaro's kekkai genkai are canon. But I see your point I just tiink a way to balance out the biju would be with a kekkai genkai made for biju hunting.

I think he was referring to the fact that any doujutsu beyond the canon three would be non-canon and unwanted. Might wanna check the context next time, just to be sure. Kay?

Also, just so we're clear: Doujutsu means "Eye Technique". Kekkei Genkai means "Bloodline Limit". Doujutsu -are- Kekkei Genkai, but that doesn't mean all Kekkei Genkai are Doujutsu.

• Like 1

I think he was referring to the fact that any doujutsu beyond the canon three would be non-canon and unwanted. Might wanna check the context next time, just to be sure. Kay?

Also, just so we're clear: Doujutsu means "Eye Technique". Kekkei Genkai means "Bloodline Limit". Doujutsu -are- Kekkei Genkai, but that doesn't mean all Kekkei Genkai are Doujutsu.

I feel a little looked down upon. But I still think that tose rare keekai genkai should be considered aswell as curse marks.  B)

I feel a little looked down upon. But I still think that tose rare keekai genkai should be considered aswell as curse marks.  B)

Trust me, I'm not looking down on you. I'm just saying you should try reading based on context. Pay a little closer attention, is all. Also, nobody's debating that the rare KG's should be added. It's just that you seemed to classify all Kekkei Genkai as Doujutsu, which is simply incorrect.

Trust me, I'm not looking down on you. I'm just saying you should try reading based on context. Pay a little closer attention, is all. Also, nobody's debating that the rare KG's should be added. It's just that you seemed to classify all Kekkei Genkai as Doujutsu, which is simply incorrect.

I mixed up kekkai genkai and doujutsu. Sorry about that.  Well even if no one's debating it. I'm supporting their addition and curse marks.

If anything, eye techniques will be the ones coming out first then the Bijuu. Rory has thought about Bijuus in the game but hasn't given thought how it'll be added. There are several suggestions for it but none I believe are just right. As for the eyes. Eventually I do see Sharigan & Byagukan being added eventually but as for Rinnegan, I just think it's too over powered. Anything else would just be made-up and not canon which we don't really want.

I doubt that Rinnegan will be overpowered if you seperate the paths that players are able to choose, so there are 6 paths, but the player is only aloud to chose one of them. Seems balanced

Well I mean, Doujutsu is Kekkai Genkai but also keep in mind, that isn't always the case. Danzo & Ao(I think was his name) both possessed Doujutsu (Eye-Techniques) that didn't belong to them. I'm in no way, shape, or form suggesting that this be added in the game. I'm actually against it & unless Rory can come up with a system that will make this so not everyone has Sharigan, I'd approve.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Yeah, there need to be a suggestion topic about that (but later  when Rory will actually have time to do it) and also what if, sage mode would be only for non clans.. this way they could get on the same power level with Uchihas and other  clans ...

Also don`t double post u nub >:| !

• Like 1

Yeah, there need to be a suggestion topic about that (but later  when Rory will actually have time to do it) and also what if, sage mode would be only for non clans.. this way they could get on the same power level with Uchihas and other  clans ...

Also don`t double post u nub >:| !

That could work out pretty well. Sage Mode for non clan members and doujutsu for clan members.

I wonder if that filler character, from the original Naruto series, dojutsu will be added. His name was Ranmaru(I think) and he hung out with one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist who used lightning techniques. I forgot what it really does. But I still wonder