CorruptedOne's Official Suggestions Thread

corruptedOne

Question

Alright, so this list is probably going to keep on being expanded upon, and i'm taking a lot of ideas from other games, but from what i've seen so far:

anything in RED are things that are listed here but have been implemented in the game. 

• Server Status Indicator: this is a MUST! Most games have an indicator set somewhere on the site where it can easily be seen (Showing things such as Server Uptime, Online/Offline, Users Currently Logged in, etc). I say this, because the chats have been flooded all day long with the same questions like "Is the server down?" "When is the server coming back?", etc. To eliminate that issue and keep the chatbox less hectic this should definitely be implemented. Maybe right above the Chat window? Since that's what a lot of people tend to see when first getting on the forums.
  • Exp Distribution: So far, most people have complained about getting KS'd, and i feel that this problem wouldn't be as bad if the exp wasn't given to the person who got the last hit on a monster. It's very unfair and gets frustrating to people like me .
  • Colored names for Gold/Silver Members: I noticed that the admins have a blue color for their names and i feel that adding the color for gold members would be a nice touch. Not really necessary, but would be a nice addition. 
  • Username/IGN seperation: I guess this could be implemented later on when the full game comes, but I feel that the username and IGN should be seperated, and later on it would be nice if with one username you can have multiple characters on that username (E.g: Maplestory, WoW, etc)
  • Bigger Resolution/Adjustable Resolution between Fullscreen & Windowed: This is one that's been discussed a LOT, and well doesn't need much explanation. 
  • Guide NPC's for Beginners: I know that the admins have guided people to where they need to go today, but in the future I think it's crucial to have NPC's that help you out and give you a basic tutorial in the beginning so you don't have a bunch of people later on wondering what the hell they're doing. 
  • Map: Another must-have feature, for sure. I don't really know any games that don't have one. I saw a lot of people today asking where certain places were (e.g: Weapons Shop) and had to be guided by other players. 
  • Sound Options: There should definitely be options for (if not already included) : Muting/Unmuting Music & Sounds, or adjusting the different volumes. 
  • More locations in Konoha to fight mobs: Pretty much everybody was crowded around in that one spot fighting Scorpions and Baby Wolves. There should definitely be more places to go and train/fight, which would reduce overcrowding and less KS'ers.
  • Report Option: Too early to say there's hackers, obviously. But who knows who'll find a way to exploit the game? I know the admins aren't gonna be around all the time and so having a report option to contact admins in time of need should be a given.
  • Quick-Tips/Reminders in the ingame Chat Window: During the game, every now and then there should be some little tips/reminders/messages in the chat. Usually with information that people already know, but is just helpful.

Can't really think of anymore at the moment but i'll keep this list updated.

6 answers to this question

I'm sure you've seen the threads, so it has come to my understanding that you're just simply posting to be heard, and not taking into consideration that too many threads posting the same thing becomes tedious to devs and others alike.

Please, re-think your approach as to WHY you're posting them, not simply stating them because you WANT them stated. I understand it's your thread of suggestions and all, but one of them isn't a suggestion. Some of them are bugs that need to be taken care of, and some are posted numerous times and don't really need repeated, that's all I'm relaying here. lol

I'm sure you've seen the threads, so it has come to my understanding that you're just simply posting to be heard, and not taking into consideration that too many threads posting the same thing becomes tedious to devs and others alike.

Please, re-think your approach as to WHY you're posting them, not simply stating them because you WANT them stated. I understand it's your thread of suggestions and all, but one of them isn't a suggestion. Some of them are bugs that need to be taken care of, and some are posted numerous times and don't really need repeated, that's all I'm relaying here. lol

Posted Image

nice list! as a gold member, i think though that the golden head protector should be enough : this way people can choose to show "hey, i'm gold" or not...

agree that these have been already posted, but checking the forum, listening to people and putting all the ideas together... i think that's what makes a good thread

a "sum-up" should have been posted... why not this one

maybe there's one already even more complete than this one, then @Tydon you should post the link to it instead of just criticizing, people tend not to know when to stop on this kind of forums (debates can go for veeery long, but a good placed link always ends discussions efficiently ;) )