This is late but I just wanted to point this out real quick.

Posted Image

Where the circles are at, it appears there is a bug where when you click on some players their name and character info doesn't come up.  This has happened multiple times, could just be me though, but I have seen it happen when clicking on other players.  It's sort of an on and off thing.  Also there seems to be a minor bug where if  you click on a player, it doesn't work.  I hope this helps.  Thank You.

So I though I should leave them all in only one thread instead of posting them separately. Hope you don't mind :)

#1 - "Outside" Map

<missing preview, until server is on again>

This is fairly easy, you can get somehow outside of the map by just walking. It doesn't affect gameplay in anyway.

#2 - Add Friend Input blocks Chat Input

<Can't attach an image to this bug>

This one is also easily reproductable, if you click "Add Friend" and then close the Window, you wont be able to input anything into the chat.

Posted here to lessen the amount of threads created.

Just go ahead, get this deleted. I don't care, I try to help but all what I get is some random getting mad at me because I make a thread. I wont ever bother discussing with you again.

Dude... during this alpha release, there were like a million threads already created, people complaining and stuff

I'm just trying to get people to think before flooding the site with unnecessary topics/threads

Dude... during this alpha release, there were like a million threads already created, people complaining and stuff

I'm just trying to get people to think before flooding the site with unnecessary topics/threads

Get used to it they will just keep happening and they are not unnecessary. I think creating a new topic for every bug is a better idea because it is easier to organize as an administrator imo. Fixed bugs can be closed and moved to an archived section. It can be really cumbersome flipping through pages and pages of a thread to look for a certain bug report. Although I do agree there should be a stickied thread of a list of bug reports (and a link to their threads) so that people can look and see if their bug has already been reported and or fixed.

Ok so far I found that if you walk into a corner (specifically a corner, but any corner it will happen) you teleport back to that corner at a seemingly random time in game. This can be fixed by relog, and I have actually seen this before I think. Must be a minor bug that a bunch of games experience. It would be good to fix though. The walking through Kage Houses map is already discussed but you can go pretty far if you go right and end up on top of houses right of the Kage House.