Purple

@???????¢?? Hinata avatar and sig: Quite possibly one of the sickest minds on the forum. :p

I now leave this topic with these: Kimimaro can probably shoot bones from every part of his body like orochimaru can shoot snakes

Ino's body takes the damage of whoever she's currently using her clan's jutsu on, what if she cuts off something she doesn't have...

@???????¢?? Hinata avatar and sig: Quite possibly one of the sickest minds on the forum. :p

I now leave this topic with these: Kimimaro can probably shoot bones from every part of his body like orochimaru can shoot snakes

Ino's body takes the damage of whoever she's currently using her clan's jutsu on, what if she cuts off something she doesn't have.

Ino will just fell the enemy pain while she`s in his body but after she gets back to her body she will be alright..

@ I mean, there HAS to be a reason why every girl except Hinata were so horny towards Sasuke and so bitchy towards Naruto (besides the fact that their parents hated Naru) So yeah. 

hmmm... interesting point of view

I guess it's only natural that only the ladies here would notice )

Orochimaru is gay and we all know that. I think we can even call him a "she", since "she" can transform into a woman, instantly, just by stealing some girl's body. By the way, going back into the anime, during the fight between "her" and Hiruzen, I don't see the reason why "she" transformed into a woman so randomly. Just to laugh like a little bitch? Indeed... I don't think that "she" has man-period or whatever you think it is called.

- S00N