Naruto 641 (Possible spoilers)

jakashi

Honestly,  I think i've actually had enough of Obito. I'm still baffled and trying to figure out how this sexually-driven predator, this pedophile (who went as far as declare war on the world because he wants to create an illusion of a 13year-old girl and do God knows what with her in an artificial reality which in my eyes has flaws which will probably never be touched on nor explained) was on the verge of being the final villain of Naruto. <- * EpicRant is epic*

Either way, decent chapter but you really have to focus on every fightning panel if you want to actually understand what's going on, the Naru/Saku combination was long awaited, lol but nice, also i'm getting the idea that Madara is stalling for something, perhaps another Obito transformation ? Nontheless big expectations for Madara, the only man who can and will save this series from ending on "Jubito".

• Like 1

Honestly,  I think i've actually had enough of Obito. I'm still baffled and trying to figure out how this sexually-driven predator, this pedophile (who went as far as declare war on the world because he wants to create an illusion of a 13year-old girl and do God knows what with her in an artificial reality which in my eyes has flaws which will probably never be touched on nor explained) was on the verge of being the final villain of Naruto. <- * EpicRant is epic*

Either way, decent chapter but you really have to focus on every fightning panel if you want to actually understand what's going on, the Naru/Saku combination was long awaited, lol but nice, also i'm getting the idea that Madara is stalling for something, perhaps another Obito transformation ? Nontheless big expectations for Madara, the only man who can and will save this series from ending on "Jubito".

Destructo must live right in the center of my brain. 

This.

Essentially this week's chapter was mainly focused upon one Tobirama- who I personally believe is the best Kage out of all of them. He developed so many of the jutsu used thus far by some of the best ninja, and he put the smack down on the Uchiha when they needed it. Minato needs to stop it with all these long names, Naruto and Sasuke did their combo stuff that made me kinda smile, and all in all, it was a decent chapter, not gonna lie. I'm wondering what Madara is going to do or try to do, but i'm thinking he's waiting for Obito to get beat down before absorbing the dude into himself using Hashirama's cells. Maybe that's just me though.

It was alright, the whole obito things getting too much someone has to kill him already preferably Kakashi. Don't really like how Sasuke suddenly went good I think he was better of evil. That jutsu that Naruto and Sasuke combines pretty amazing tho, highlight of the chapter.

On the other hand, the new Naruto shippuden episode was sick ! Madara rapes the whole army way to epic

It was alright, the whole obito things getting too much someone has to kill him already preferably Kakashi. Don't really like how Sasuke suddenly went good I think he was better of evil. That jutsu that Naruto and Sasuke combines pretty amazing tho, highlight of the chapter.

On the other hand, the new Naruto shippuden episode was sick ! Madara rapes the whole army way to epic

Sasuke is not necessarily good nor was he ever evil. Sasuke is an Avenger and thats the key word for him.  He will do everything and anything to avenge whatever he needs to avenge. At first he needed to avenge his clan so his only purpose was to kill Itachi and now he needs to avenge Itachi and he wants to do that by becoming Hokage and protecting the village that Madara and Obito are trying to destroy. Sasuke is Not good and hes not bad hes just an Avenger.

Obito really does need to die. I doubt the Naruto/Sasuke combo will even hurt him. Also the fourth has some epic jutsu names lmao... I'm actually glad Sasuke didn't turn out to be another annoying Madara. I mean Madara and Obito are op enough, with Sasuke added to the frey, that would just be all bad. I always wondered how or if  Sasuke would be able to redeem himself to the village.

Posted Image

All it all, I think it was an ok chapter. I liked that Temari said Shikamaru would be a good kage. Maybe he'll become the kage after all. Bunch of stuff went on and I hate that Tobirama made hirashin, that was like what the 4th was known for. Sad to see he copied it from the 2nd.