What Clans?

Polaczek19

I really despise how in most Naruto browser games or whatever, half the people will be of the Uchiha clan. Why is the Uchiha clan such a fad? Honestly, you can be badass without belonging to the Uchiha clan. If they do incorporate the Uchiha clan into Nin-Online, I hope only a rare few can join. Like, only ultra premium members who have been playing for a long time or whatever.

• Like 2

I really despise how in most Naruto browser games or whatever, half the people will be of the Uchiha clan. Why is the Uchiha clan such a fad? Honestly, you can be badass without belonging to the Uchiha clan. If they do incorporate the Uchiha clan into Nin-Online, I hope only a rare few can join. Like, only ultra premium members who have been playing for a long time or whatever.

I agree with this. In fact, I hope you won't be able to choose clans, but that you have a slim chance to be "born" under one.

• Like 1

I agree with this. In fact, I hope you won't be able to choose clans, but that you have a slim chance to be "born" under one.

I love you both so very much for this, and ofcourse I agree. The Uchiha are chosen by most people because of some belief that they are superior, or cooler than the rest of the nin. In my eyes, non-clan people can be much more interesting to RP, and play with.

• Like 1

Well that'd just suck. I enjoy a little RP but when you start limiting the customization of a player for RPing purposes then you take a risk of ruining the enjoyment one might be able to obtain through unlimited customization. I have no problem with everyone being Uchiha or any other clan, it is not my business what they choose to create as. 

• Like 3

Well that'd just suck. I enjoy a little RP but when you start limiting the customization of a player for RPing purposes then you take a risk of ruining the enjoyment one might be able to obtain through unlimited customization. I have no problem with everyone being Uchiha or any other clan, it is not my business what they choose to create as. 

The appeal of clans is that they aren't something seen all the time, they are "special" so to say. That's why everybody is "shit, sharingan" when they see it in the actual series. If you take that away and make it so that everybody is a clan member then it just becomes usual and boring, and less of a naruto game than a uchiha simulator.

The appeal of clans is that they aren't something seen all the time, they are "special" so to say. That's why everybody is "shit, sharingan" when they see it in the actual series. If you take that away and make it so that everybody is a clan member then it just becomes usual and boring, and less of a naruto game than a uchiha simulator.

Not everyone is going to be Uchihas exactly because a lot of people dislike them...

And also im pretty sure all clans will be balanced, it`s not like they are going to make Uchihas better.

This is also the beauty of unlimited customization. You can fight 5 Uchiha, or 5 Akimichi and even 5 non-clan users because of the unlimited possibilities. 

Exclusive clans run the risk of creating disadvantages/advantages in combat. This is also something to avoid when developing a game. When other players began getting perks over another because of a luck factor the game loses its balance. If everyone can choose the clan they decide upon, you open the gateway to endless combinations of customization -- and close the disadvantage/advantage gateway. 

Not everyone is going to be Uchihas exactly because a lot of people dislike them...

And also im pretty sure all clans will be balanced, it`s not like they are going to make Uchihas better.

This is the key. I've seen plenty of games made by Uchiha fanboys where Uchihas are the sole clan focused on and every other clan is just eh. I don't think Rory will do that I'm just saying.

And the fact that the Manga favors the Uchiha as far as content and power go doesn't help things either. People will demand Susannoo just because it's in the manga. You know what I mean?

its simple to balance susasnoo and Amaterasu ect, the more you use it the higher the chance of blinding and not being able to use the sharingan at all

but still i agree with the choose at start let people make what they want, as long as it balanced its fine