Pokemon Showdown Tournament

Gary Oak

Not sure how many people will care but I've commentated over the videos for my fights and I'll throw it on my youtube tomorrow. I'll edit in a link when I get around to it, and I'll also link people to this forum(especially since the game will be coming out fairly soon when I get the video out.)

I'd be interested to see that. If @Nerve doesn't get to me before tomorrow, I might just have to move on.

I will occasionally host these. What I would like to do is set up a leaderboard of our own to show who is the consistent number one to be the Pokemon champion of Nin Online. Either way this was quite fun to start of with.

Also; Leither and Sam PM if you are actually having trouble either working out how to play or find each other or for whatever other reason you two cannot battle each other. Otherwise I can just remove you both and slide in Shuruki to fight Phormoond.

http://challonge.com/PSNinjatournament

I will occasionally host these. What I would like to do is set up a leaderboard of our own to show who is the consistent number one to be the Pokemon champion of Nin Online. Either way this was quite fun to start of with.

Also; Leither and Sam PM if you are actually having trouble either working out how to play or find each other or for whatever other reason you two cannot battle each other. Otherwise I can just remove you both and slide in Shuruki to fight Phormoond.

http://challonge.com/PSNinjatournament

We were both on this morning (well at least it was morning for me) and I had time to play, but Leither disappeared on me and I had to leave for work

I'll be able to fight him only in about 5-6 hours...

@Gary Oak if you find out what his GMT is, please let me know and I'll try to manage myself to his time

also, please let us have at least another 24 hours to finish this

Edit: btw, my time is GMT+2

Can I join this, yet?

I WANNA PLAY TOO!!!  :(

Can't I join yet? And if not, can you make another tournament next to this? :p

You need to stop posting and read.

Deadline is tomorrow by 6pm EST and all battles will be "Random"

Remember the deadline is 6 PM EST today.

I got my timezone stuffed up, so the deadline for sign ups is in an hour and a half. 10 PM EST.

• Like 1