Pokemon Showdown Tournament

Gary Oak

Congratulations to Crosswise AKA Wild Sudowoodo for winning the Pokemon: Random Battle tournament.

Well done to everyone else who competed in the tournament.

It is compulsory for every one who lost in the tournament to put as per the agreement of signing up, in their signature; Crosswise is the (Nin Online) Random Battle, Pokemon Champion.

GGs Crosswire... you still have to explain why you got faster at the end... i seriously dont get it ))

Edit: that clefairy is gonna haunt me in my nightmares

It doesn't look like he got faster. They were most likely the same speed, in which case another priority comes into play to decide who hits first... I honestly don't know what the priority is though. It could just be random if the speeds are equal.

• Like 1

It doesn't look like he got faster. They were most likely the same speed, in which case another priority comes into play to decide who hits first... I honestly don't know what the priority is though. It could just be random if the speeds are equal.

I see... it's just that the first half of the match-up umbreon went first all the time, and in the second Clefairy was always first... well nevermind I guess

but there's one other thing that was bugging me... being in the moment I couldn't have a closer look

but was it just me, or he didn't take damage from burn?? :blink: