Website Redesign

Ueda

Dear Ninjas,

I've spent some time to redesign our community so that we can all enjoy our time here better.
The design comes in time for our next Chunin Exam and Beta launch to symbolize our movement into a new era of Nin Online!

• The forum width is exactly the same as before, it's just made more apparent with background style.
  • I reduced the height of the banner this redesign so that the content is always less scrolling away from the top!
  • Less white so it's less jarring on the eyes (this was a common criticism for the last skin)
  • After some testing, I've realized that the site runs a lot quicker on Edge than on Chrome, which may be a result of Edge's better webkit compatibility. (Please do give me feedback!)

I hope everyone likes it!

mygenius2.gif

Regards,
Rory

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Absolian said:

well done!,
love the seamless Konoha.gif that run on the background.

Hahaha, that would have been the way to achieve that in 2003, that or Flash.
But no it's actually webkit/CSS3 animation.

Thanks everyone :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, James said:

Much nicer although the top banner is cut off on the right for smaller screens. ( I can see up to the N in online)

Minimum resolution for website is 1336x768. Very few people have that low of resolution anymore, we don't really support 1024x768 completely. We probably will cut off the header for lower resolutions, but maybe @Rory can supply a fix for it. The site looks worse in 1024x768 than 1336x768 above regardless.

12 hours ago, Rory said:

Hahaha, that would have been the way to achieve that in 2003, that or Flash.
But no it's actually webkit/CSS3 animation.

Thanks everyone :)

lol.

it's been ages since i mess around with this kind of stuff.

but well done!

• Like 1