Continuing Sprite Collection

RandomCloud

Here is where I will post all my spriting work from hereforth instead of the 'Kakashi Sprite' thread.

Kakashi:

Posted Image For @

Hidan:

Posted Image for@Takezo Kensei

Akatsuki Sasuke:

Posted Image for @Yassrab

Sasuke Evolutions and Development:

Posted Image

Aaaand this is all of the finished ones in order of when they appearred in the show:

Posted Image

Sasuke was a bitch to do just because of his everything. About the only thing not difficult to do was the shirt and sword. His whole fancypants, rope-belt, hair, and collar were annoying.

For now im working on a CS-2 Original Shippuden Sasuke and maybe a pre-ship Sasuke :p

Feel free to use any of these just give me credit when you do, and dont be afraid to ask me to make a sprite, I take commissions!

• Like 7

Yeah Aido your Hebi is still better. I kind of threw that one together - ironic since it was the first he wore in Shippuden and the last I made lol. I was only going to make the Akatsuki Sasuke but figured I might as well do all versions of him, it'd be fun.

What you should be prepared for:

Hebi Sasuke CS2

Itachi(ANBU and Akatsuki)

Minato Namikaze(Jounin and Hokage)

Itachi is going to be a BITCH just because of that damn hair - its as hard as Sasuke.

• Like 1

Im going to cancel Minato for now, he doesn't seem like a fun character to do. I'm also putting off Hebi Sasuke.

Im going to try and do Han, but probably finish Obito first. Han will be some new proportions on the body and im sure im going to stumble all over him.

By the way, @Obito Uchiha,

Do you want kid Obito, silly Akatsuki Tobi, Shinobi 4th War Obito, 10-tails Jinchu, 'SOSP' Jinchu Tobi? Or all of them?

And for Itachi as @Sam's request here's itachi's evo:

Posted Image

And all of his finished versions:

Posted Image

*Edit

I almost forgot Edo Itachi!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Im going to cancel Minato for now, he doesn't seem like a fun character to do. I'm also putting off Hebi Sasuke.

Im going to try and do Han, but probably finish Obito first. Han will be some new proportions on the body and im sure im going to stumble all over him.

By the way, @Obito Uchiha,

Do you want kid Obito, silly Akatsuki Tobi, Shinobi 4th War Obito, 10-tails Jinchu, 'SOSP' Jinchu Tobi? Or all of them?

And for Itachi as @Sam's request here's itachi's evo:

Posted Image

And all of his finished versions:

Posted Image

*Edit

I almost forgot Edo Itachi!

Posted Image

Hell yeah!!  :D

that's what I'm talkin' about... they look awesome )

Really? Personally, I like Akatsuki-cloaked Itachi more...

But Edo Itachi certainly has more detailed hair because the lack of the forehead protector, so I guess that makes him > Akatsuki Itachi.

Well, in my next post I'll have the entirety of all of Tobi's

/Formerly Madara/Obito Forms

Well, at least most of them. This should include:

Kid Obito[Maybe]

Akatsuki/Silly Tobi

Masked Man Tobi

4th Great War Arc Tobi

Unmasked Tobito

Jinchuriki Tobito