[Takez� Kensei] Childhood Games

Takezo Kensei

I have this conversation with my friends a lot when I come over and talk about favorite childhood games and all. There were so many good games before and to this fat I still think some are still better then most games to this day. What are your favorite childhood games? Final Fantasy IX Final Fantasy X Jak & Daxter Jak 2 Jak 3 Pokemon (red version) Pokemon Coliseum Hero Online Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2

I remember playing pokemon games on my gameboy color, still have that old thing laying around somewhere

First pokemon game was Pokemon Red

Was addicted to Runescape as a kid, got beatings for playing way too much

After I was introduced to Naruto Goa and it became my life

Now waiting for Ninonline

• Like 1

Wow...I must be hella old and classy. You guys are talking about GTA as kids. SMH.   Pokemon Red,Blue and Yellow Mario kart 64 Donkey Kong Country on N64 All the need for speeds on the playstation 1 Mortal Kombat on the playstation 1

Nah, I played those ones too. Just... I still play them so they aren't worth listing. Long live pokemon before it became bad.

Was and still is the pokemon handhelds! Haha gotta love em. As well as Yu-gi-oh (cards) and still be in my Runescape mode >_>

I personally wouldn't say Pokemon is anymore my favorite because it was good until Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum. That's as far as I went. Really, maybe just Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald at most. They should have stopped Pokemon a long time ago. They've run out of colors at this point. "Black & White...2"

I personally wouldn't say Pokemon is anymore my favorite because it was good until Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum. That's as far as I went. Really, maybe just Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald at most. They should have stopped Pokemon a long time ago. They've run out of colors at this point. "Black & White...2"

I'm just to addicted! Especially with X & Y coming out in 2 months for 3DS! But you are right... nothing will ever be better than the originals, I still think the best one is yellow haha