(Re)-Beggining my GFX Adventure.

KuroOLD

Yooo. So I always used to GFX, I was Novice at best, I hadn't mastered it. But It came to the point where I could make some really cool things, and actually, a few days before "joining", I downloaded Photoshop Cs6, and I'm so unfamiliar to it. Though, I've been working on it a bit. It's like CS4, but there a lot of new things. And My mind = blown.

So, I figured I'd post this here, looking for any advice or tutorials anyone has been too. I've been fooling around with it for the past few hours, days even. I do agree that it's harder to retain information when you're copying it down instead of doing your own 'investigations'! Any tips/advice would help.

Didn't really know where else to post this, sorry. :mellow:

Yo

I'm using CS6 as well... for quite some time now too

it's true that is has many new features,but it's nothing hard, you should be able to handle it ;)

if you'll be looking for tutorials, there are many that are for older versions of PS so some features have different names and it's hard to guess where to find it... I came across this many times )

so if you find anything suspicious or you something that you don't understand, you could post it here and me and other gfxers around the forums can try to help

I'm a novice too... regarding the tutorials, I'm afraid I don't have anything to recommend, I just google and go with what looks better in my eyes )

maybe you can post some of your works too

Thanks for replying, Sam. Haha, I don't really have 'works', The reason I had given up GFXing in the first place was because I had lost my old computer(It crashed) With all of my work, which was devistating to loose all that work and progress, So I've been working on some things, but haven't really had much time since I work a lot.