Early Gold Shinobi Reward

Ueda

I have already been informed that I will be receiving a free Gold Forehead Protector just for being entirely awesome. I'm looking forward to both the game being released and the piece of gold material that will most likely be the only article of "clothing" on my character's body.

• Like 1

Nice, but it isnt really that great thing. It will probably get replaced by better items and who is gonna equip this only when socializing? I think that like exlusive hairstyle or something would be better since it would be visible all the time and wont get unequiped because of better stats item. Not meaning to hate, just to give you some ideas to think about :)

@Vus Why would you unequip your headband and what would replace it. Its a limited edition item in a spot that gives no benefits regardless 

The item will have the item stats of normal headband protector. As for stats with your hat/mask items, a forehead protector is about as much stats as you're going to ever get. There aren't going to be +2 STR hats. Because that just defies logic. Thanks for all the support so far :) Also, hazashi what do you mean?

Also, hazashi what do you mean?

Permission Masks. I know there's a mod or way on forums to allow users to choose which permission to identify as. For example, I could identify as a normal user while still having the golden shinobi permissions. I'd set this myself via the Control Panel and choosing to display my rank as a normal member.

The item will have the item stats of normal headband protector. As for stats with your hat/mask items, a forehead protector is about as much stats as you're going to ever get. There aren't going to be +2 STR hats. Because that just defies logic. Thanks for all the support so far :) Also, hazashi what do you mean?

ah, i didnt know that there wont be +stats items, i get it then. :)